Baba Joginder Singh Domeli Wale

Guest History

Guest History

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...I would like to begin with saying sorry, I have tried logging in with my own account but for unknown reason it will not let me log in so before anyone decides to state that this topic does not need to be in the gupt section...I KNOW! Thank you. So seeing as the forum log in is annoying me, I have no choice but to ask my question here.

Could someone share some background/history about Baba Joginder Singh Ji Domeli wale (West Bromich) please? I have heard his Kirtan on YouTube and it sounds beautiful, unfortunately there is not much about him on the internet (googled it lol) so I would love to learn about him. Without sounding too crude but is Baba Ji your typical Nanaksar Baba - I do not want to sound offensive but he's not the type that has people do matha tekh to him does he? What's his background/history and what's his jeevan like. Also it is intrguing to see a nihang singh youth sitting with him doing kirtan - is that his son? both Baba Ji and this naujwan look chardi kala...

phul chk maafi. Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatehh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh's have a lot of audio files of his katha and keertan, he is very proficient in both. He has the bakshish from Sant Harbans Singh Domelivale,

he is a great Gurmukh remaining very gupt nowadays and done a lot of seva in his life time for the sikh nation.

Guest Panch Parvaan

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa.

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Baba Joginder Singh ji originally came to the UK with Sant Baba Harbans Singh Ji Damelivale, and together will the full support of the Sangat they built and established Guru Har Rai Sahib's Darbar in West Bromwich. They have dedicated their whole life to Sikhi and are still carrying out seva given to them by Baba Harbans Singh Ji and the sangat.

As PAL 07 mentioned Baba Ji is quite Gupt, yet they have carried out and are still doing alot of seva for the panth in the uk, India, Punjab and especially in Sri Anandpur Sahib.

Before Sant Baba Harbans Singh Ji left this earth they gave a few bachans for Baba Joginder Singh Ji to do and full-fill; amongst these was to do the Bhalla of people and that this seva should take place in Sri Anandpur Sahib. Baba Ji has full-filled these bachans and now they are currently holding a free eye-camp every month, which is open to all. Moreover, Baba ji has built a yatri niwas in Anandpur Sahib for the Sangat to stay, it is called the Mata Sahib Kaur Yatri Niwas again this was accomplished with the support of the sangat of both Anandpur Sahib and worldwide. This Niwas was greatly needed for the sangat especially during Holla Mohalla, Vaisakhi and also throughout the year. In Addition they have built a Guru Ghar in Anandpur Sahib on Guru Har Rai sahib Ji's name, and Baba Joginder Singh Ji has immense satkaar and belief in Sri Guru Har Rai Sahib and always remembers Guru Sahib throughout their day to day life. They are currently in The process of building a Hospital in the name of Guru Har Rai Sahib.

Baba Ji has done alot for the City of Anandpur Sahib especially the area in which they stay in Anandpur Sahib as now the area has been developed and has been greatly appreciated by the people staying within this area. As a result of such seva Baba Ji is greatly respected in Sri Anandpur Sahib.Their Dera and Guru Har Rai Sahib Ji’s Darbar is approximately a 15 minute walk from Sri Kesgarh Sahib.

When they lost their eyesight at a small age due to an infection, they were taken to the village of Dameli where initially Sant Baba Duleep Singh Ji Damelivale, looked after them and where raised later by both Baba Duleep Singh Ji and Baba Harbans Singh Ji. When they were younger Baba Ji took amrit from Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bindrawale’s Jatha while they were studying at Bhai Mani Singh Ji’s Taksaal in Sri Amritsar Sahib.

Baba Joginder Singh have not been married and as mentioned earlier has dedicated their life to Sikhi and the seva of the panth. Baba Ji is one with the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj and also urges others to instil the teachings of Guru Sahib within their hearts.

Baba Ji has a lot of history, which even I do not know. However, this was an attempt to give a brief insight into Baba ji’s jeevan in the past and the present.

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa.

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Guest History

Wow that is very inspiring thanks for sharing. Just out of interest and not wanting to sound too offensive to any jathebandi if babaji took amrit from bhramgiani gurbachan singh ji then why do they keep a nanaksari rehat or why do "look" like nanaksaris then?

Guest Panch Parvaan

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Amrit is Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji's, and Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's Jatha had taken up Amrit parchar along with numerous other panthic sevava and Sant Joginder Singh Ji was blessed with Amrit at an Amrit Sanchaar organised by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's Jatha.

Although Baba Ji has the utmost respect for panthic sampardava, they are not affiliated to any particular jathebandi and carry out a gursikhi jeevan.

Furthermore, I am certain that not only Nanaksar wear white. It is one of the colours of the panth, which indeed is mentioned in many amrit sanchaars and has been worn by Taksal, Nanaksar, Rara Sahib etc.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest History

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Amrit is Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji's, and Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's Jatha had taken up Amrit parchar along with numerous other panthic sevava and Sant Joginder Singh Ji was blessed with Amrit at an Amrit Sanchaar organised by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's Jatha.

Although Baba Ji has the utmost respect for panthic sampardava, they are not affiliated to any particular jathebandi and carry out a gursikhi jeevan.

Furthermore, I am certain that not only Nanaksar wear white. It is one of the colours of the panth, which indeed is mentioned in many amrit sanchaars and has been worn by Taksal, Nanaksar, Rara Sahib etc.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Oh of course - I was just asking for the sake of asking haha; so does baba ji follow a particular rehat i.e. nanaksari rehat? taksali rehat? what does his jeevan consist of for example does he agree in what taksaal says about like raagmala being bani, does he believe in dasam granth, like basically most "nanaksaris" dont really keep the 5 k's rehat like some just wear a miniture kanga, kirpa necklace thing - does baba ji do this or does he keep the 'proper' rehat?

Guest JgSingh

Whats wrong with matha tekhing ? ... This is an old tradition and I still do this to my elders as a sign of respect ...

Also Im sensing a bit of negativity on Nanaksar ... it should be noted that the largest Kirtan darbar organised in the UK is organised by Nanaksar (in Hayes for 30,000 people) and the most successful Sikh School in the UK is also founded by Nanaksar

With regards to Rehit: 90% of amritshucks have rehit for symbolic purposes...hence the small Kirpan etc.

If you want to keep "proper" rehit, then you better learn how to use your Kirpan and Kara in a real fight (aswell as protect your Dharee), otherwise you're gonna just end you hurting your self.

Guru Fateh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest History

I'm pretty sure there has been a book recently released about their jeevan. It was released at guru har rai gurdwara west bromwich a while ago. Maybe try getting hold of the book.

Thanks sister - could you provide some details about it? like name of the book, author - does dtf sell it?