What A Wonderful Method To Acquire Gurdwara Land To Build Shiv Mandir!

One thing that baffles me about human psychology, is the need to actively search for "miracles" or supernatural ocurrences to validate your belief in a higher power. It also surprises me how easily people are duped by these pakhandi holy men. It's almost as if they know they are being fooled, but they allow it to happen. They collectively buy into the lie and hold onto it like a teddy bear that will protect them from the monsters they think are hiding in the dark.

Earth is a spec of dust in the Universe. As far as we know, this spec of dust is the only place in the known Universe where life is thriving. I don't think there is any greater miracle than this.

One thing that baffles me about human psychology, is the need to actively search for "miracles" or supernatural ocurrences to validate your belief in a higher power. It also surprises me how easily people are duped by these pakhandi holy men. It's almost as if they know they are being fooled, but they allow it to happen. They collectively buy into the lie and hold onto it like a teddy bear that will protect them from the monsters they think are hiding in the dark.

Earth is a spec of dust in the Universe. As far as we know, this spec of dust is the only place in the known Universe where life is thriving. I don't think there is any greater miracle than this.

We are like the frogs in the well who think nothing is outside of this well. This universe is so vast that we cannot even begin to imagine what it contains. I think this universe must be thriving with life.

One thing that baffles me about human psychology, is the need to actively search for "miracles" or supernatural ocurrences to validate your belief in a higher power.

I think it is because humans need to find rationalistaion in their acts. Prem/bhavana just isnt enough these days.

I think in this case, conflicts are best left alone instead of going through legal limbo or sikhs start falling to same suit as fanatics hindus and fanatics muslims fighting over temples in India. With that being said, gurdwara should be made near this shiv ling temple to make Gurmat parchar available to all the locals who want breath of fresh air from same old same old crap carried by fanatic sargun upasakhs of shiv ji which guru sahib and his khalsa did parchar to rise above from towards nirgun (shabad and gyan form) also off course if this "discovery" becomes an trend then obviously we need to draw a line in the sand...!!

On a side note: That Sikh who bowed down to shiv ling or cobra should be ashamed of himself...if he must matha taik to shiv shakti for whatever reason, all though he supposed to matha taik to only sri guru granth sahib ji ....but if he must for whatever reason matha taik to shiv shakti...he should have simply rather matha taik to nihang singh khalsa who is embodiment of all devi/devta's put together..!!!!!!