Government Stages Terror Attack To Attack Second Amendment

Harjeet

Brother, with folded hands it's my humble bainty at your feet, the murders just happened yesterday. It is still very fresh in our minds. Please don't turn this into one of your Anti Jewish conspiracy theories. Please leave this alone and let us focus on the solution instead of further spreading confusion.

Im not anti-jew and it is not an anti-jew conspiracy. It is about zionists. They mascarade as jews, but are actually totally different. Jews are good people. But zionists are not. We can't solve the source of the problem, if we don't know the root cause.

The governments own documents talk about how they want to stage shootings, in order to blame the second amendment. I don't even live in the US. But we just saw the batman shootings last month, and the exact same thing happened. Drugged out madmen going on rampages. And the media is using this to attack guns.

If only you have seen the official memos and documents, like operation gladio http://www.truthmove.org/content/operation-gladio/ Where it has been admitted that the government stages false flag terror. In order to get the people to submit. Im not being paranoid, its just look what is happening.

Like the fast and furious scandal going on in America now. With Eric Holder getting sued, because the US where shipping guns to mexican drug cartels, that was used to kill american citizens. Guns are illegal in mexico remember. And now they are using that to try and blame the second amendment. Saying guns are bad, when it was the government themselves giving known criminals the guns!

So it is as an attack on the second amendment they are trying to ban guns. So the question is why? Because as childish as it sounds, they want us to be their slaves. Because when you look into it the banks are the ones funding these false flag events. And the banks are privately owned, by the Rothchilds family, which is an open fact, and they are openly zionists.

So this event might not officially be a false flag, but when so many other false flags have occured by the same government. And it is the same set of scenarios, well that suggests to me it is staged. And also my gut feeling tells me it is.

While that may be a big thing for most of you, for me its not, its an everyday thing.

We talk about people getting confused, but i don't think anyone gets confused. Im just laying my thoughts out there, make of it what you will, nobody is forced to believe me. I encourage you don't believe me but instead make up your own mind.

You make me feel bad with your humbleness, i don't deserve anything like that, stop it, it makes me not want to respond to you, your too nice. :)

Please don't say anything back to me now, if you speak the truth, the truth will expose all the fraudsters anyway. So if i am wrong i will be exposed. The truth stands by itself, it proves itself.

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself." Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia

3rd president of US (1743 - 1826

Let Harjeet have his opinion.. He is entitled to it, even if someone else doesn't agree with it. Lots of different opinions, allow other individuals to make a balanced judgement on the reason behind such events and figure out the best solution in their own minds. Dont be an ostrich, just because something does fit your comprehension. This is a forum after all... If you want to do something constructive, get off the internet and get your backside and go visit your Guru Sahib at Gurdwara Sahib and let your ardas be put out in to the ether..

Let Harjeet have his opinion.. He is entitled to it, even if someone else doesn't agree with it. Lots of different opinions, allow other individuals to make a balanced judgement on the reason behind such events and figure out the best solution in their own minds. Dont be an ostrich, just because something does fit your comprehension. This is a forum after all... If you want to do something constructive, get off the internet and get your backside and go visit your Guru Sahib at Gurdwara Sahib and let your ardas be put out in to the ether..

So you agree with Harjeet that the Jews did this???

Paaji, if you read my post again I think you can answer that question for yourself. Just incase you can't, my answer is no, I don't think all "JEWS" are behind what happened yesterday... Its possible that one Jew might be (or four even!!), but that cannot be confirmed until all the facts are colleacted and delivered by the trust worthy officials in Team USA!

That said regardless of how leftfield or rightfield Harjeets opinions are, he is entitled to them. We are not <Edited>'s or the taliban. If he has something to share, let him share it as long as it doesn't cause harm to anyone or is not inciting others to harm anyone or anything. The more info everyone has, will allow each indiviual to come to a conclusion... Thats all!

Nobody said it was the Jews, your the conspiracy theorist. all you have got is ad hominems. I said don't say anything back, because its not about me or you, they want us to argue against eachother.

Like i said if im wrong, i will be exposed. Don't stay ignorant keep an open mind.

The reason i posted this, because i want to prevent stuff like this happening. I provided some facts from history, where governments have staged terrorists attacks before. So its not a theory, it is fact. So im saying its not out of the ordinary to think that this shooting was orchestrated by our own government in order to attack the second amendment. Because it has happened before!

Why would anyone want to lock this thread? i didn't say anthing that is anti-sikhi. Im all for sikhi.

WOW, so now you guys see a conspiracy in this as well? was Balbir Singh also killed by a Zionist Jew after 9/11 as you beleive this was the case in the Gurdwara shooting?? Are you guys for real??? does everything in the world have to have a conspiracy behind it?? can't we just take this at face value and accept that a racist bigot killed our people in a Gurdwara instead of drawing nonsense theories.

WOW, so now you guys see a conspiracy in this as well? was Balbir Singh also killed by a Zionist Jew after 9/11 as you beleive this was the case in the Gurdwara shooting?? Are you guys for real??? does everything in the world have to have a conspiracy behind it?? can't we just take this at face value and accept that a racist bigot killed our people in a Gurdwara instead of drawing nonsense theories.

Why are you so aggresive when it comes to someone not believing your way... I could put my mortgage on the fact that you're the loudest alpha dog in your house. LET THE GUY HAVE HIS OPINION, why is it burning your backside so much??

HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR A FACT!!!! THAT THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS WE'RE EITHER RACISTS OR BIGOTS???? Open your mind and the lassi will flow....

Ps. Did you name used to be Jonny 5 before, cos I think your about to have a short circuit soon brojeet....

i can understand people think of conspiracies in events like 9/11 etc, but what conspiracy is there here? Why would "zionists" kill Sikhs? We are a very miniscule community in USA nevermind the world stage. If this guy went a killed 7 guys in a mosque, that would be something with a purpose. To kill a already frightened community who are a very small part of that society would acheive exactly what? A reaction from the Sikhs? Already we have seen some Sikh trying to act like 9/11 hasnt changed a thing.

Harjeet, use your own common sense here.

Why are you so aggresive when it comes to someone not believing your way... I could put my mortgage on the fact that you're the loudest alpha dog in your house. LET THE GUY HAVE HIS OPINION, why is it burning your backside so much??

He's a control freak, you've sussed him out very quickly havent you? Only joking Jonny Ji.

But Jonny does have a point here, because we as a community have to stick with our Sikh brothers in the USA, and all this conspiracy stuff just diverts away from actually helping them.

At a time, when emotions are raw, and peopel are emotional, do we really want to hear about zionists and banks and new world order? I certainly don't.