Government Stages Terror Attack To Attack Second Amendment

Harjeet

He's a control freak, you've sussed him out very quickly havent you? Only joking Jonny Ji.

But Jonny does have a point here, because we as a community have to stick with our Sikh brothers in the USA, and all this conspiracy stuff just diverts away from actually helping them.

At a time, when emotions are raw, and peopel are emotional, do we really want to hear about zionists and banks and new world order? I certainly don't.

Fair point veerah, me neither. But never the less we shouldn't start cussing someone out because their veiw isn't from the same vantage point as ours!! The guy has an opinion on the US Second amendment and as I cannot profess to knowing everything about that or many other things in life, I am willing to keep an open mind about all the information that is filtering out into our domain be it pukka or jackanory and build my conclusion based on rational!!

But Jonny does have a point here, because we as a community have to stick with our Sikh brothers in the USA, and all this conspiracy stuff just diverts away from actually helping them.

Thank you, that's exactly what I'm trying to say here. There is a time and place to say something. Conspiracy theories right now is not the wise thing to do. Right now, everything is so fresh, lets use what little media attention we are having and tell the world in a single voice what we have been going through since 9/11 in the west. Spiting out all sorts of nonsense theories will just blunt our effort and make us weaker. If we are going to live in the west and raise our children we want them to be safe. I don't want more of these murders happening.

Because it is an attack on the second amendment, don't you guys know anything to do with the fast and furious case going on right now?

Just last month there was the shootings in colorado too. And last year too with the arizona shootings and the one in norway too. There is an attack on guns everywhere. The UN just came out with a document saying they want to ban guns worldwide. This is the definition of slavery. http://www.forbes.co...rt-of-the-deal/

Why would a guy with a 9/11 tattoo walk to a place that clearly says "Sikh temple". They know were not muslims.

You guys don't know anything about the obama agenda going on right now to ban guns, and the fact he is payed off by jp morgan and goldman sachs. http://www.allvoices...organ-citigroup

And if Romney gets in, he will be the exact same as obama, because they are payed off by the same interests!

But remember its about empowering ourselves, so that this never happens again! Thats what is important. Thats how we will get peace.

But when the government have been talking about banning guns, now they are using this as a pretext to ban guns, and the government has a history of staging terror attacks. Like operation northwoods, just read into it, im not making it up. Well should i not be suspicious then? Can you blame me?

Don't answer that question, i can't be bothered to respond. Just go with what feels right to you. I know that intuition comes from God and is never wrong.

Even if this is a hate crime related to 9/11, well it was the government that staged 9/11 in the first place, so we need to expose this. Who cares if people get confused by it, thats their karma. When people get confused it makes them go to God, who is the only source of infallible information, so thats good. Because their doubts get cleared, everything happens for a reason, no need to worry about people getting confused. Thats not a good reason for me to shutup. There is no anti-sikh rhetoric going on here.

Those of have been so mind controlled, and influenced will say, "dude you need to see a doctor" Those who are truly awake will know that this reality is all a holographic illusion. They know whats up. They read, but they do not respond. But they know whats up.

Why would a guy with a 9/11 tattoo walk to a place that clearly says "Sikh temple". They know were not muslims.

second amendment da lagda

How do you know THEY know we're not Muslims? to the average American that's exactly what we are. Bhaaji, have you been living on mars for the last 11 years? Nearly every Sikh who has been to the US or lives in the US has felt that weird feeling. Americans look at us with suspicion. I had a relative in michigan telling me how even black Muslims confuse him for being a Muslim sometimes when they say Salamuaalekum to him. So many turbaned men have been called Osama or terrorist to their face in the last 11 years. Maybe you don't wear a turban so you might not have experienced it. But for those of us who do wear a turban know exactly what was going on in the mind of that skin head.

And I don't even know what your problem with Jews/Zionists is. I have known Jews(the zionist types) and they don't have any problem with Sikhs. One of my former professors was a Jewish zionist and he had a great deal of respect for Sikhs and supported our right to self determination. Extremist Christians and Muslims may not like them, but we have no problem with them and neither do they have a problem with us. So stop trying to turn their problem into our problem.

Stop trying create a conspiracy in everything. I remember it was you or someone else like you also came up with a conspiracy theory that the Jews are behind the SGPC not allowing Patits to vote in the elections. Seriously, please reconsider your theories or at least keep them to yourself. It's really getting embarrassing.

How do you know THEY know we're not Muslims? to the average American that's exactly what we are. Bhaaji, have you been living on mars for the last 11 years? Nearly every Sikh who has been to the US or lives in the US has felt that weird feeling. Americans look at us with suspicion. I had a relative in michigan telling me how even black Muslims confuse him for being a Muslim sometimes when they say Salamuaalekum to him. So many turbaned men have been called Osama or terrorist to their face in the last 11 years. Maybe you don't wear a turban so you might not have experienced it. But for those of us who do wear a turban know exactly what was going on in the mind of that skin head.

And I don't even know what your problem with Jews/Zionists is. I have known Jews(the zionist types) and they don't have any problem with Sikhs. One of my former professors was a Jewish zionist and he had a great deal of respect for Sikhs and supported our right to self determination. Extremist Christians and Muslims may not like them, but we have no problem with them and neither do they have a problem with us. So stop trying to turn their problem into our problem.

Stop trying create a conspiracy in everything. I remember it was you or someone else like you also came up with a conspiracy theory that the Jews are behind the SGPC not allowing Patits to vote in the elections. Seriously, please reconsider your theories or at least keep them to yourself. It's really getting embarrassing.

Tut tut tut Jonny 5 paaji!

I don't know anything about that.

Im not talking about the general public, who have been brainwashed, this guy was mind controlled. If he was smart enough to co-ordinate an attack like this, i'd imagine he'd choose a mosque. They want to play this as a hate crime so people won't look at the true perpetrators.

The Rockefellers who own many of the central banks are zionists, and they say they want to kill everyone in their own documents and that they want to lower the population to only five hundred million. http://theintelhub.c...-2012-olympics/

georgia-guidestones-top-commandments.jpg

The people you are talking about may not be those type of zionists. Like you can have a good jew or a bad jew, it doesn't mean they are all bad. You don't know anything about agenda 21, or other UN documents. Try to dispel the the evidence, not me. But you can't because you haven't seen the evidence.

Because this is a forum, there is only a certain amount you can communicate. You have to really go and investigate for yourself. Im just trying to open peoples minds. I know there are plenty of ignorant people who mistake Sikh's for muslims, but this case is proven different for me. It has the making of a false flag. But i guess you haven't looked into false flag terrorism as much as me. Things such as operation northwoods, and many others i mentioned in my previous posts.

Yeah keep denying. you haven't got any intelligent argument, to disprove the evidence.

We should just focus on our Sikhi, because the closer we get to Vaheguru, the closer we get to the truth. I know you see me as a wierdo, and im glad. Because its the whole world that is deranged.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

But now people are waking up. There are millions who agree with this. And studies have shown it only takes an irate minority to sway the majority. Only 10% to sway the other 90. Truth, justice and liberty is rising. Regardless of what anyone says.

guys many people don't know what a sikh is or even heard of the word! i have seen many comments and responses where people say we are a muslim sect and this sheikh abdullah started it. these people dont know who sikhs are. they see turbans and assume they are muslims. regardless of whether it says sikh temple on the gurdwara these people will assume it is a muslim sect. many gurdwaras in the US have been vandilsed and broken into regardless of big sign saying "sikh temple" on it. this is most probably a hate crime as most americans think we are muslims. why does everything have to be a conspiracy theory? i can see why people are saying it might be, but seriously look at all the other hate crimes that have happened of the sikhs that were killed, this gunman probably thought he was getting "revenge" on muslims. also on FOX news it says "sikhs are based in northern Italy" well done American news for educating america about sikh. well done.