Government Stages Terror Attack To Attack Second Amendment

Harjeet

i already said im not paranoid, i know everything will work out alright in the end, because everything happens for a reason. So your coming at me from the wrong perspective. I don't have any worrys, because i know God is just.

Whilst the spotlight is on Sikh's in the media right now, we should be educating the world about Sikh's and who we really are. We are not muslims, or terrorists We are SIKHS! I've seen some great clips from different news channels doing a good job in telling the world what Sikh's represent. Lets turn this into a positive.

you sure about that? I dont recall Guru Nanaks truth being ridiculed.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ofcourse not everybody ridicules, some people are blessed with understanding before.

But wasn't Guru Nanak first ridiculed by his parents, and peers first? The muslims and hindus, but they all came round in the end and saw the light.

Even today the same thing is happening, Sikhi is being ridiculed, but eventually people will realise.

You don't recall Guru Nanak's truth being ridiculed? But most of the Guru's history was about overcoming the oppression from all over? What do you think all the martyrs and shaheeds died for? They were opposed at first, then people from all different religions began seeing the truth. Thats what Sikhi is about, keeping the faith, and the courage despite all those against you. Like the Guru Gobind Singh ji's children who refused to convert.

And you say that isn't ridicule of the truth? We are still in the process right now, we are being ridiculed, we are being violently opposed, but now the truth is coming out and people are starting to see.

Brother, with folded hands it's my humble bainty at your feet, the murders just happened yesterday. It is still very fresh in our minds. Please don't turn this into one of your Anti Jewish conspiracy theories. Please leave this alone and let us focus on the solution instead of further spreading confusion.

Veer you are a Gursikh who does beanti at feet of noone

other than Guru Granth Sahib ji. So please don't

repeat this mistake again.