Raising Awareness Through Reddit

Beginner

I just spent the last three hours reading the whole thread

Most ppl on reddit seems like atheists and one of them said after ppl kept on bringing up the airline attacks and stuff: "I actually thought this time it was going to be a genuinely good religion, well back to hating all religions"

And another thing i noticed is that ppl tend to judge the religion sikhi based on individual sikhs they meet. so remember all u sikhs are representatives.

But then again the thread was started with this quote: A Sikh must "defend the rights of all who are wrongfully oppressed or persecuted irrespective of religion, colour, caste or creed." (en.wikipedia.org)

And since we aren't too active in that respect, well the opinion was bound to go down.

I just spent the last three hours reading the whole thread

Most ppl on reddit seems like atheists and one of them said after ppl kept on bringing up the airline attacks and stuff: "I actually thought this time it was going to be a genuinely good religion, well back to hating all religions"

And another thing i noticed is that ppl tend to judge the religion sikhi based on individual sikhs they meet. so remember all u sikhs are representatives.

But then again the thread was started with this quote: A Sikh must "defend the rights of all who are wrongfully oppressed or persecuted irrespective of religion, colour, caste or creed." (en.wikipedia.org)

And since we aren't too active in that respect, well the opinion was bound to go down.

And then you got jealous Hindus likee the one who posted this : http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/xs438/honour_killing_evolves_punjab_girl_hires_contract/?sort=confidence

We have an internet presence, WHY can't we get on top of this stuff. We have a good chance here to post something good. If everyone on here made an account..