Beard Care - Double Strands And Knots

Sat Sri Akaal to all

Actually i wanted to know somethings about beard care. I wash my beard daily with Soap and applies shampoo twice a weak on it.

My beard is naturally very curly.

Today, I found while brushing that there are some kind of knots we say gatth, in beard hairs,

also i have seen in some hairs, there are two strands i.e a strand originating from other. Is this some kind of disease?

Please share your views!!!!

They're called split ends that occur when you're using a harsh shampoo and/or dry beard. You should apply almond oil, mustard oil or baby oil (whichever works for you and depending on how confident you are in public LOL).

Just comb your hair and beard twice a day and make sure it is moisturized. The Rajas used to take it to extremes and soak their hair and beard in oil until it was silky smooth. My point isn't to do that, but just to apply some occasionally to keep your hair healthy.

Shampoo essentially cleans your hair, but it also kills a lot of natural nutrients and oils so it really makes your hair feel cleaner because it feels less oily. Oil isn't bad, too much and too little is.

Thank you for quick reply.

I am going to soak my beard in almond Oil also wanna feel like king for a day :surrender:

I use Clinic All Clear and Patanjali Shampoo but i use to Wash it with Pears, Lux, Rexona, i mean which is available in washroom :)

Also want to confirm that will natural curliness of hairs affected by almond oil, mustard oil or baby oil ?

Ajrawatji, (multiple) split ends are common, you don't need to worry about your health unless your hair is weak, brittle, falling out etc.

I would recommend mild moisturising soap followed by (mild shampoo if required and) conditioner. The mild soap keeps the skin moisturised- rub it into the skin rather than wash the actual hair with it.

Gently massaging through a few drops of almond (or other oil as suits you best) oil through your dhaari with your fingers carefully will help contribute to keeping the hair conditioned and help to prevent split ends.

Avoid tying or compressing hair as this can damage both the hair and follicles.