The Dark Side

Guest simran

Guest simran

I dnt knw whats going on these days,it feels like there is a war inside me about choosing the good or bad.I dnt knw what's it but i dnt want to be in middle,i want to be one side.its almost a year doing paath,tried many things,do paath at amrit vela,recite naam,i have experimented many ways of reciting it doing it in the mind,speaking loudly,and according to my breath,heart beat etc.but still i cannot say that what i feels is a nam ras or not.but i cannot stop my minds curosity.as i discovered that initially thats was not nam ras i was feeling i was due to some kind of blockage in blood circulation due to sitting in same posture for hours.then i change the technique and start reciting nam in mind according to breath.then i feels someting new.but i did it without nam ie exhaling and inhaleing air deeply and slowly but i feels the same as with nam.the i started speaking it but still nothing.and one day i even cried for hours and that was not fake feeling.i dnt knw i want god badly.i dnt want to wait i want it now.that what i was feeling in recent past.but things are changing now.its not me but thoughts are coming in my mind.some times i think that what if other people are right that there is no god.even if they are wrong,dnt knw about you but many people including me do these religious things just because of fear that we will go in 84 joons and all that heven hell stuff.sometimes it feels that i am some kind of slave or someting.i want to be free man,want to do things as the heart desires.want to drink eat and do according to my wishes.one last thing what have god done for us,we do bhakti for janam janams we born and die again and again.and we suffer a lot.but the main question is WHY.remember one thing that the god has created everything.god created us also the vikars.then what is wrong if we have greed lust anger.then why are we punised

Its like you give a knife to a baby and if he cuts himself then we started beating it.SOMETHING IS WRONG MAN SOME ONE CHEATING US

i recommend you read sakhis about the bhagats and saints. Through reading them you should realise that god realisation often takes a long time, lifetimes even (depending on your karmas). I also recommend, as always, that you regularly go into sangat to listen to kirtan and katha. Doing kamai alone is sometimes just too hard, but when we're with the sangat we gain inspiration, advice, and greater spiritual benefit. Patience is very important on this path.

The reason we have become separated from God ji, is b/c the soul became attached to worldly impermanent things. B/c of this the ego (feeling of being separate from God) developed. It was not God who separated us from Him, but we ourselves who made the mistake. lust, greed etc. are natural outgrowths of being a soul living in a human body. These are meant to be the soul's servants but b/c the ego has grown so strong these things have started taking over. By living a God-centered life the strength of these things is reduced and the strength of the soul (which is what you really are), is increased. The first step to getting out of all of these pointless cycles is to take Amrit. During the Amrit Sanchaar you are given Naam, which will give your meditation greater potency (although you may not feel it at first).

Above all, be patient, I have learned that we cannot know whether meditation is working or not based on how we feel in meditation. We learn through the effect that meditation has on our lives.

Sunsingh is correct, you need to meditate.

There is no secet to how, where and what. But you need to put your heart into it and at the same time let your mind detach from all the surroundings, especially all these crazy thoughts.

Experience the true ''nothingness'' within yourself.

You will begin to feel the love for the Guru and the Guru within you. Infact you shall realise that the empty nothingness within yourself is in fact ''Everything''

As for your silly rants, you need to relax man and stop your mind from thnking crap.

Yes, our mind cannot be put silent as millions of thoughts go through it every second.- That is the secret, to NOT pay attention to them and instead focus on the Love For The Guru.

The things you mention like greed, lust and anger all there just for your EGO.

Your EGO lives in the ILLUSION OF MAYA.

This Illusion is what you are seeing all the attached crap through.

Focus on the teachings of bani, become or try to be Gurmukh.

To do this, you have to do EVERYTHING in a GURMAT manner.

Waheguru Satnaam

Everyone goes around sayin things like if God is all loving why is there suffering. Or why do we get punished for going after maya when god created it. It's not like god's just waiting for u to commit a crime and then he'll jump on you and say ha that guy did wrong, punish him. It's more like God created life/universe with rules, u break them, u pay the consequences. And we have free choice. You can't have it both ways: tell the parents i don't want to follow any rules and then say why didn't u protect me? If u touch fire, u burn. If you stay in maya, u suffer. Maya is suffering, to break away from pain, got to go back to ur origins.

Guest singh23

maya is a test . u didnt come into this world to collect sins so u can suffer . you do something bad u pay for it . u do something good something good happens to u .u do bhagti u go closer to god .