I Have A Weird Problem! Help

Guest WeirProbl

Guest WeirProbl

Hello jios,

everything is fine in my life exept one thing - I have really werid problem with puntuality..

Every morning I hardly wake up from my buzzer - but when I am awake .. I just turn off the buzzer and say " there i enough time"... So I lie in bad and sleep for 10 minutes... after that I awake again because my buzzer and say .. now it is time to go.. But then I am really in rush .. so I brush comb hiar etc... and Tie my dastaar - and here is the problem... Everyday I try to make my dastaar "Perfect" and everyday I get late to school.. And when I am already late I keep saying to myself know it makes no sense to go to school and I stay at home.. or go after the lesson is finished ....What the hell is wrong with me? It is like I don´t care anymore about school? Please help - what should I do...?

i would suggest, learn to let go.

but let go of the right things. i kinda used to be like that too.. then i re-prioritised, my opinions. like, i didnt spend that long on my dastaar, cuz i changed the way i see things.. insted of getting up for skool, i got up as a persona test, and if u want, a show of faith to your guru.. to say, hey gueu G, im not totally ruled by my body and mind. :)

so, learn to let go. not so wound up.

rehet piyaari muj ko.. remember. :)

practice now in skool, this dicipline, then wen u grow older, u will be lafin.. ahead of everyone else.. :)

good luck!

i have the same problem. exactly the same.

can you not only make alarm 30 minute before regularly. And then make a straight plan. Finally get up 7 oder 6....a rule.

When do you have to get up???

This is a discipline problem, structure and organisation problem.

But why?

sorry i dont want to say something wrong, but to stay longer in bed like a dependence shows that you obviously have a kind of depression. Maybe you are not aware of that. it seems stress for you to make perfect dastaar and going to school and even shower and all. for many people it is not problem, but nowadays it it seems too much for you. What is the problem? Seems any inner disaffection. Problem is that can decide every morning to have more stress or to solve at least that currently problem. But as you feel it even difficult to solve that, i guess that you have something else on the mind.

be honest with yourself.

What is on your mind?

independing the punctuality problem now which is just a result of inner structure problem.

and try to reward yourself for the things you do right, but not to punish you for your wrong behave. if you have stress after you get up late you obviously punish yourself with getting up late or even not going to school. see finally you have to confront with the consequences which are not nice. this is a common society problem.

maybe you just need someone whos is telling you...common get up NOOWWWWWW!!!! :)

because you are not able to so. you only know how to punish you and judge you for your mistakes.

tell me when you should get up usually. When???!!!

i know what you mean. :| when its cold outside (those winter days) its really hard to get out of bed. maybe you stay in bed because you don't sleep enough, i suggest sleeping earlier. eating high energy foods could help too as you might lack energy. also go outside more like at evening etc. because your body uses light to produce melatonin which helps the bodies natural clock tell you to go to sleep, so you'll get more sleep. the dastaar thing, just practise tying it, so you'll get it right everytime you do it. i aim for comfort and strength. your pagh shouldn't be messy, but don't go overboard with making it look really nice, so that you waste time. and the "no sense to go to school bit" i've not had this problem. i generally enjoy school, maybe this is a case of you not enjoying school?

also, my mum is my alarm clock, she WILL get me up, so why don't you ask a parent or sibling to wake you up.

Very easy way to deal with this ...

You have to make yourself feel like a besharam !!! i.e. if someone paid you £500 to wake up at 4am i bet you would jump out of bed ... BUT to wake up in order to do Nitnem or sajja your distaar neatley you can't do it..

This is Kaljug trying to supress you as for maya you would jump up but for something good (nitnem) your bed becomes your best friend..

Trust me... worked for me :-)

MAHARAJ KIRPA !!!!

Try sleeping earlier and avoid bedside distractions (mobile phone/games/books etc). If you don't feel sleepy force yourself to wake up very early one day and you will feel tired and sleepy during the day. Don't sleep during the day, wait till around 9 or 10 then sleep. This will kick start the cycle. Try it.