Breaking Down?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waiting for "Sant Ji's return" is like the Jews waiting for a Messiah.

It ain't happenin'.

you have your opinion, i have mine.

khalistani.....your back?!?!?!?! its your boy anon. holla back. sign on msn sometime.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it feels like a down moment, a silent moment, a tender moment bofore a major storm.

that's exactly what it is

sometimes it also feels like there's a hidden power being generated, something really powerful within the Khalsa Panth is being brewed or started, it's like beer rus is starting to grow in all of us

waheguru

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I do agree with the statements posted. people are turning everything into politics. this is nothing but plain haumai. but there are some people who are genuinely into 'sikhi'. Waheguruji bless such souls. we need more and more people specially young people to maintain our Sikh Standard.

All I can say at this point is one benti that I really really hope you all listen to We, the Sikh Youth of today, need to start reading more Bani, doing more Chaupai Sahib paats, and training physically so we're strong/tough enough to take someone on in hand-to-hand combat (without guns or anything).

We need to start getting tougher. Common guys! More Benti Chaupai paats, more Bani, more nitnem, more working out, more becoming like PURATAN SINGHS. Puratan Singhs used to be HUUUUGE - we need to become like them again

^_^