Breaking Down?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

the only thing im ever anticipating these days is sant jees return. and i believe it to be within the next 2-3 years so i dont agree with things breaking down in a few years. but things will definately start changing and ending.....

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I know what you mean brother.. Sikhs in past were soo chardi kala.. and now we have less chardi kala ppls.. In past there were brother hood.. now one sikh feel jealous against other sikh.. Our community changed dramaticaly !!! In past more than 90% sikhs were actually sikh in appearance.. now it's other way around.. In past when there's marriage in one household, family members did the keertan and anand karaj.. and now.. we pay someone to do it becauz most of our kaum do not even know how to read and pronounce gurmukhi.. Whats gonna be in future?? Only guru sahib jee know !!

I know what you mean brother.. Sikhs in past were soo chardi kala.. and now we have less chardi kala ppls.. In past there were brother hood.. now one sikh feel jealous against other sikh.. Our community changed dramaticaly !!! In past more than 90% sikhs were actually sikh in appearance.. now it's other way around.. In past when there's marriage in one household, family members did the keertan and anand karaj.. and now.. we pay someone to do it becauz most of our kaum do not even know how to read and pronounce gurmukhi.. Whats gonna be in future?? Only guru sahib jee know !!

wjkkwjkf!

i agree wit singh veerji it just aint the same no more

wjkkwjkf!

i think things are breaking down cuz gurdwara has turned into a political stage show....a political convention and business transaction place......instead of being a GURUGHAR like it was meant to be.

now adays sometimes we hear more lectures at the podium that are pro khalistan or anti khalistan, or some guy saying he has tons of grapes to give away, or come vote in the election on sunday..........all this crape instead of more keertan and dhaadhi raags and katha.

so all we learn is <admin-profanity filter activated>--->how to be jealous and hateful, how to win election by bribing ppl in sangat, etc.

gurdwaras need MAJOR revolutionary changes to get back to the way things were meant to be.

btw, this doesn't happen everywhere, juz some messed up places thanx to ppl who are desparate to be in the management of gurdwaras (i wonder why rolleyes.gif ), and on the side they run liquor stores rolleyes.gif

i think things are breaking down cuz gurdwara has turned into a political stage show....a political convention and business transaction place......instead of being a GURUGHAR like it was meant to be.

exactly in my area there are two singh sabha's trying to fight is the biggist !!! instead they could have made it a place where classes for punjabi, gutka , learnin bout sikhi etc :lol: @

wjkk,wjkf

At times the situation seems hopeless; you have all raised very valid points. However i humbly request that you all consider this point - Yes, things maybe different then the 'good old days,' but then what do you expect in this time of kaljug? But there is still (with kirpa of Maharaj) a great deal of bakshish & piaar in regards to sikhi.

I believe that it depends where you decide to look, a generalisation lacks a degree of accuracy, a generalisation of a misrepresentative sample lacks even more accuracy.

If everyone spent more time & effort on conducting themselves with sincerity the paanth would look after itself. As for the ending of Sikhi - how is this possible if we are part of the eternal Khalsa?

Stay in chardi kalaa...

wjkk,wjkf