Tea and Coffee

ghatak

Drinking tea is manmat; if you are serious about gurmat naam abiaas it should be avoided. I used to have tea but it affects your avasta.

Daas

Consciousness

It's not "manmat", it's just not healthy for you. One of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's hukams is to not consume intoxicants and to keep your body physically fit.

If thats what bhai randheer singh thought, so be it..!! With all due respect to bhai sahib ji- perception of bhramgyani - bhramgyani considers both poison and non poison as amrit as sukhmani sahib 8th asthpadi says...thats how baba nand singh ji perceived it as presented tea to guru sahib for parsad every day!!

Student of bhramgyani with that kinda of perception (seeing everything ek ras as amrit), naturally would rise above from rubbish talk of drinking tea - be for it or against it...!!

I was not agreeing or disagreeing. I just stated a point.

Stop talking so much about Bramghianis. Relax with this obsession.

Not trying to be rude. But every thread you talk about Bramghianis. Clearly here you are saying Bhai Randheer Singh is not one. That is disrepectful.

And then say Baba Nand Singh was bramghiani as if you are bramghinai yourself. you could be though. not saying your not. But if you are not self realised, then relax with your views on bramghianis. I too was the same, then I realised that everything is Bramghiaan.

If thats what bhai randheer singh thought, so be it..!! With all due respect to bhai sahib ji- perception of bhramgyani - bhramgyani considers both poison and non poison as amrit as sukhmani sahib 8th asthpadi says...thats how baba nand singh ji perceived it as presented tea to guru sahib for parsad every day!!

Student of bhramgyani with that kinda of perception (seeing everything ek ras as amrit), naturally would rise above from rubbish talk of drinking tea - be for it or against it...!!

Gurmuko you can't use the 8 astpadi for drinking tea LOL Guru ji's horse didn't go over a field of tobacco! You should ask yourself did guru ji drink poison/tea? Of course Not!

Truly this is Kalyug

Daas

Consciousness

...i know you pulling my kachera but i aint falling for it... :biggrin2: hehehe. :nono:

Veerji, you are you sure you are wearing a kachera not speedos? you know i de-constructed what you said rightfully, accept the facts, 'dude'!

Gurmuko you can't use the 8 astpadi for drinking tea LOL Guru ji's horse didn't go over a field of tobacco! You should ask yourself did guru ji drink poison/tea? Of course Not!

valid point above. amazing point infact. vah vah guroo gobind singh jee