akj amrit sanchar

Questioner

If I were you, I would advise you to take amrit from any khalsa institution right away as there is no certainty in life to wait for a month- don't know if our next swas come in then in one month, re-pesh yourself to panj pyares to akj to learn naam jugti thats all you don't have to necessarily re-take amrit all over again, as amrit is one...there is nothing wrong with going cross platform within the panth from one samparda to another , one jatha to another...with that being said keep at the back of your head that amrit is one..!!!

If I were you, I would advise you to take amrit from any khalsa institution right away as there is no certainty in life to wait for a month- don't know if our next swas come in then in one month, re-pesh yourself to panj pyares to akj to learn naam jugti thats all you don't have to necessarily re-take amrit all over again, as amrit is one...there is nothing wrong with going cross platform within the panth from one samparda to another , one jatha to another...with that being said keep at the back of your head that amrit is one..!!!

You are wrong. The naam Vidhi taught by AKJ UK and India is correct; many have forgotten this technique and do not know how to jaap naam properly. Only the initiated should give naam properly so questioner Ji please wait and retake in AKJ.

Daas

Consciousness

You are wrong. The naam Vidhi taught by AKJ UK and India is correct; many have forgotten this technique and do not know how to jaap naam properly. Only the initiated should give naam properly so questioner Ji please wait and retake in AKJ.

Daas

Consciousness

Teek hai baba Ji tohanu saara kuch pata

I'm not going for Amrit or pesh, I'm going for advice and guidance... It is just my personal preference from experience to go there.

The Coventry kirtan, is that on the 1s?

Can someone please tell me if there will be an Amrit sanchar??

In that case you should get advice from Sri guru granth sahib Ji - advice from others can be subjective to error. Please take a hukamnama.

Daas

Consciousness