Will there be freedom of speech in khalistan ?

If it ever happens it be like Pakistan, so what do you think?

Khalistan wont be "like" Pakistan, or India or USA! I love how everyone turns into mystic meg and predict what the country will be like! Every country is different... as long as Sikh principles are truly applied I don't see it turning into Pakistan!

I hear this all the time!!! What are people basing this on exactly? Any empirical proof? Are you trying to say Pakistanis and Sikhs in Punjab have the same mentality? NO. Morals and Norms? NO. Politics? NO. Culture? NO. Religion? NO. What is the link everyone keeps making that Khalistan will be exactly like Pakistan?!?!

For OP....We would like to think so! Most would advocate it!

Are you personally against free speech? Where has this question come from? Do you think Sikh principles are against free speech?

Should Khalistan be created I think its difficult to predict what its going to be like... it will be unique! No other country like it... as no country is a carbon copy of each other, they all have their negative aspects and positives! But unless someone is a fortune teller its hard to predict... but as long as basic Sikh principles are protected there should be tolerance and free speech... IMO

For OP....We would like to think so! Most would advocate it!

Are you personally against free speech? Where has this question come from? Do you think Sikh principles are against free speech?

Should Khalistan be created I think its difficult to predict what its going to be like... it will be unique! No other country like it... as no country is a carbon copy of each other, they all have their negative aspects and positives! But unless someone is a fortune teller its hard to predict... but as long as basic Sikh principles are protected there should be tolerance and free speech... IMO

Fella , this question has come from my experience with this same website and with a few "religious" and even non-religious sikhs .

Obviously , when you are going to create a country along lines of religion , then it means that religion would be the primary beneficiary of the new state .

Else , there would be no need for another '-stan' .

And whether we like to admit it or not , we may not be fanatic like the muslims and christians , but we have our own ways of discriminating too , even though we do it without realizing it .

I think Guru Nanak dev ji were never against free speech . Martyrdom of Guru Teg Bahadur is living example of 'I may not agree with your view . But I will fight till death to protect your right to express that view' . In this case the janeu ..

Are todays sikh so morally and mentally strong ? If you are asking for a country , it comes with lots of responsibilities too

thats if its created...which ive accepted as not happening any time soon...too many diverse groups in our small panth...and most are not tolerant of others...

Yes and many other religions reside in Punjab too, I somehow don't think Khalistan would be secular. Would a Khalistan allow Hindus, Buddhists, Christians or non Punjabi immigrants to rule? I don't think so.