3HO+SIKHNET+NIDDER=HIRCISMUS

TuheeTuhee

Some agree with it. I think bottom line is, if there is nothing wrong it it and someone is humble enough to want to take Amrit or be a part of such a sacred ceremony, they will respect that panj mard gave their heads to represent the Panj Piyare.

Again, there is nothing else at all that a Bibi can't do in terms of sewa.

I obviously dont know as much about this as you do but isnt it just circumstantial that the first Panj Piyare were male?? A woman is allowed to be a Granthi but the first Granthi wasnt a woman.

I obviously dont know as much about this as you do but isnt it just circumstantial that the first Panj Piyare were male?? A woman is allowed to be a Granthi but the first Granthi wasnt a woman.

I don't know anything, which is why I trust Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale and the traditions set forth that one must symbolize the Panj Piyare in every way.

There is nothing contradictory to Gurmat in this. Waheguru has no gender and without our bodies, neither do we, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they are Panj Piyare.

Although at the same time there is no gender of Waheguru or our Aatma, there is also masculine and feminine traits. If people should ask such questions, they should do it with humility to accept that they are wrong and accept when someone else is right.

I used to think that it didn't matter, but I've come to think it does.

You can only have five Singhs represent the first 5 Singhs, not Kaurs. It's not a matter of inequality, it's just people creating problems for no reason.

I don't know anything, which is why I trust Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale and the traditions set forth that one must symbolize the Panj Piyare in every way.

There is nothing contradictory to Gurmat in this. Waheguru has no gender and without our bodies, neither do we, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they are Panj Piyare.

Although at the same time there is no gender of Waheguru or our Aatma, there is also masculine and feminine traits. If people should ask such questions, they should do it with humility to accept that they are wrong and accept when someone else is right.

I used to think that it didn't matter, but I've come to think it does.

You can only have five Singhs represent the first 5 Singhs, not Kaurs. It's not a matter of inequality, it's just people creating problems for no reason.

In the time between my last post and this one ive been thinking about it and i think i get why only five Singhs can be Panj Piyare. Its about the keeping the essence of the first Amrit Sanchar and like you said the Panj Piyare must be symbolised in every way.

I hope i didnt come across as rude in my other post Veer Ji.

In the time between my last post and this one ive been thinking about it and i think i get why only five Singhs can be Panj Piyare. Its about the keeping the essence of the first Amrit Sanchar and like you said the Panj Piyare must be symbolised in every way.

I hope i didnt come across as rude in my other post Veer Ji.

Y

You're fine, you weren't rude at all bro. :)

Always good to ask questions, especially when they're constructive.