BBC 1 All About Me

Guest rsingh

its on now, I smell racism, they are sterotyping sikh's

New series. The family are thrown into turmoil when Rupinder's ex-husband Amardeep announces that he wants Kavita to adopt his family name, Singh. Kavita is devastated to learn that she will be different to the rest of the Craddocks so Colin decides that the solution is for all the family to change their name to Singh, a decision that results in an unfortunate case of mistaken identity.

Charles and Miranda, the Craddock's painfully politically correct new neighbours, are delighted that Colin and Rupinder are maintaining Rupinder's Asian heritage, a fact that Colin cannot resist using to have some fun at their expense.

talk about stereotyping- at one point he asks for his neighbour's wife as n offering as they made a mistake- how is that anything to do with sikhi?

all the way through they refer to the ex-husband as sikh and not punjabi and all their non-panthic views on having a handicapped child as being "sikh".

total load of BS

by producing this stereotypical programme the bbc has yet again set back sikh relations

if they wanted to portray sikh views then they should have spoken to real sikh singhs not just punjabis & hindus

all the way through the jokes are made using stereotyping of sikhs as the butt of the jokes

bbc sucks

Well i think we all know BBC has a hidden agenda. It likes to have digs at other religions except Xtianity, at every chance it gets. They DO have the knwowledge and resources but... wot can ya say. I know its the writers who created this ALL ABOUT ME programme n thats fair enough... but the BBC do have editors. Bunch of idiots.