Christians from Tamil Nadu planning conversions in 7 districts of Punjab to be sponsoring the mission field work, ultimately all 18 to be covered: des

Nalwa

Regarding cast though, I have heard that in Tamil Nadu there are churches based on Caste. Is this true? And lets not forget the differences in Christianity. My friend a Christian debated evolution with me, ultimately out of frustration he told me that he couldn't care about evolution because he was going to heaven and I was going to hell. Then he started blaming Catholics for everything that was wrong with Christianity as a whole.

Maybe we can help jathebandis fighting against these guys. Provide them with knowledge etc. but HeatSikhingMissile is right. We are too divided, we need to get over our differences.

Seems like Tamil Christians want to move base, I read that apparently nowdays RSS uses Lower-Caste Christians for it's dirty work there. They come into Punjab and we get more RSS touts running to protect their "Sikh Brothers."

Punjabi Sikhs laugh at Sikhs from Delhi/Mumbai/outside Punjab, and vice versa

Sikhs are divided based on regions - Malwa-Majha-Doaba

And then Jathebandis - AKJ, Taksal, Nihang, and others

Oh I forgot castes - forget it yaar, not even gonna bother naming them

Christian missionaries see this and jump in joy, because they can draw their "target market" this way

You're right missile jee, its a shame!

Whoops sorry about the Doaba thing! :p

Its not just in India this is happening, they're trying it here in the UK as well. Im sure you read here on this forum about Glory TV, an Indian (mostly Punjabi) Christian channel with hit shows such as Ardaas Benti, Aao Navi Jeevan Beejo, Prabhu da Mahima, Meri Gawahi etc. And we cant forget the Christian films dubbed into Punjabi and the extremely entertaining but terribly rehearsed shows in which families air their problems on t.v and show how they were saved by Christianity. And the suspiciously Sikh names...Pastor Piara Singh, Pastor Harbhajan Singh.

The names of these shows caught my eye whilst i was flicking through the channels, imagine if it was your typical auntie! :|

The most unity we saw was when everyone nominated Balwant Singh Rajoana as Sri Akaal Takhat's Jathedar Sahib.

Waheguru if this ever happened...waheguru.

The rate at which it died down was shameful though.

It was like..........oh do you remember that Rajoana guy.

Yeah I know that one. On TV you see a gori aunty dressed all professionaly speaking calmly, but the dubbed voice resembles one of our Punjabi moms yelling out to the kids to stop playing and come have food.

The Christian films are more historical, they're stories of Jesus. The other rehearsed shows are almost like really bad British soaps with an actual Punjabi family that is filmed in their houses.

They're a very cunning bunch. Ive even seen them even do giddha and sing boliyan in the studio, i cant remember which festival they were celebrating.

The Christian films are more historical, they're stories of Jesus. The other rehearsed shows are almost like really bad British soaps with an actual Punjabi family that is filmed in their houses.

They're a very cunning bunch. Ive even seen them even do giddha and sing boliyan in the studio, i cant remember which festival they were celebrating.

Ive been monitoring Glory TV channel for a while...the lies of the missionaries is hillarious...funny how they always link their past dharam or traditions in with satan/demonic powers...some of their shows are amusing...but on a serious note..the amount of aunitya from sikh backgrounds on the channel is an issue...

sikhee.jpg

This is great. Who were the sewadars responsible for this?

It's still a loss to have 11 people converted actually. It's harvesting souls for endless generations to come.

...and the "christianity" that they're converting these innocent people to is a cult-like non-Jesus Christ religion.

Has nothing to do with Jesus Christ himself.