Why did Bhindranwala Ji have to use the Golden temple

sarab193

the attack would have been done on golden temple either way, whether bhindra wale was there or not..

why pick *that specific day* to atack.. they would have atacked there anyway. bhindra wale (in effect) thought, may as well go and protect the asthaan. so it kind of played into the side of indian army. because they ended up using the excuse that he was in there, when they were going to go there anyway... most likely, if it wernt protected, indian army would have *turned over every part of harmandar sahib* saying that they would have acted on good info that bhindra was going to be there.

If Indira was planning to attack Sri Darbar Sahib regardless whether Bhindrawalla was there or not, what would have been her excuse to attack if Bhindrawalla had not occupied Sri Akal Takhat Sahib?

Akalis. On tv she blamed the Akalis. Said that they had cut off grain supplies to the rest of India. She knew as well as anyone else that the Dharam Yudh Morcha was heating up and protest marches would be organised from Amritsar. Even with no Sant Ji the Akalis would have been the scapegoat (they acted it for her). Look at how many youth Longowal unnecessarily got killed. If I remember correctly at the time she acted as the pious woman by blaming the Akalis for setting up Sant Ji.

Akalis. On tv she blamed the Akalis. Said that they had cut off grain supplies to the rest of India. She knew as well as anyone else that the Dharam Yudh Morcha was heating up and protest marches would be organised from Amritsar. Even with no Sant Ji the Akalis would have been the scapegoat (they acted it for her). Look at how many youth Longowal unnecessarily got killed. If I remember correctly at the time she acted as the pious woman by blaming the Akalis for setting up Sant Ji.

again she was lying,(well she is dead now, so can't really confirm this with her).

The Akalis were in the process of bringing punjab to a stand still until the centre listened to their demands, which was a constitutional move by them.

However we know how many people inside India are aware of what the constitution is, or other codes of conduct. India is run on thuggery.

again she was lying,(well she is dead now, so can't really confirm this with her).

The Akalis were in the process of bringing punjab to a stand still until the centre listened to their demands, which was a constitutional move by them.

However we know how many people inside India are aware of what the constitution is, or other codes of conduct. India is run on thuggery.

In reality Akalis supported her. All that they were doing was an act to smash Sant Ji's popularity.

In reality Akalis supported her. All that they were doing was an act to smash Sant Ji's popularity.

Thats right. Its no wonder that the army police arrested and jailed all the leaders of the akali dal. some even say that the anandpur sahib mata was unrealistic as they know the central govt would never approve it. however parts of the mata have been used by current parties in their policies, unbeknown to the working public, who were caught up in the politics.

Guess who wasn't arrested and left out in the open. Guess who was kicked out during the Gurdwara reform movement and guess who has come back to take control.

I remember seeing Gurcharan Singh Tora in the UK and when quizzed about blue star he simply said that there are things which he is taking with him to his grave.

however I do feel that there is a covert policy against gurmat and the sikhs in general, my personal opinion is that it goes all the way back to SatGuru Nanak Dev Jis visit to the yogis. I also feel that the top cream of the crop hierarchy of Snatan Hindu dharam doesn't approve of the way the shudras have their own faith.

We all know how buddhism was eaten from the inside and now even the Dalai Lama says that Hinduism is the parent religion. For a religion which doesn't believe in a God, thats quite a interesting statement to make.

of course the high council scholars here will beat me down with the typical "oh look a missionary" stick and lecture me about how I should read Sikh History.

anyway, everything moves according to Hukam, so its all going according to plan.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

Thats right. Its no wonder that the army police arrested and jailed all the leaders of the akali dal. some even say that the anandpur sahib mata was unrealistic as they know the central govt would never approve it. however parts of the mata have been used by current parties in their policies, unbeknown to the working public, who were caught up in the politics.

Guess who wasn't arrested and left out in the open. Guess who was kicked out during the Gurdwara reform movement and guess who has come back to take control.

I remember seeing Gurcharan Singh Tora in the UK and when quizzed about blue star he simply said that there are things which he is taking with him to his grave.

however I do feel that there is a covert policy against gurmat and the sikhs in general, my personal opinion is that it goes all the way back to SatGuru Nanak Dev Jis visit to the yogis. I also feel that the top cream of the crop hierarchy of Snatan Hindu dharam doesn't approve of the way the shudras have their own faith.

We all know how buddhism was eaten from the inside and now even the Dalai Lama says that Hinduism is the parent religion. For a religion which doesn't believe in a God, thats quite a interesting statement to make.

of course the high council scholars here will beat me down with the typical "oh look a missionary" stick and lecture me about how I should read Sikh History.

Well sometimes it's better to be missionary.

anyway, everything moves according to Hukam, so its all going according to plan.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

Going by ithiaas and faith Chardi Kala is only given when there are those to receive it. If Akalis really were as evil as Indira made them out to be why does Longowal's mug grace Indian stamps?

Going by ithiaas and faith Chardi Kala is only given when there are those to receive it. If Akalis really were as evil as Indira made them out to be why does Longowal's mug grace Indian stamps?

Ghandis mug also graces Indian stamps too. What does that say? These are token gestures, done to make you feel you are not discriminated against. Like a company in the UK employing a few token coloured people to project themselves as a modern company with a "diverse & multi-cultural" workforce, however we all know that these people will never make the CEO of the company.

Then you can say what is Manmohan Singh, well by his own admission he is a pawn.He is very close to Sonia Ghandi, they were expecting the Extremist Hindu organisations to bring up Sonia Ghandi's "white" background in a move to oust her, however this was foreseen and manmohan singh was presented as a CLEAN candidate, ontop of that a SIKH and of course the Hindus couldn't say that the Sikhs are not true Indians, although we all know they were burning inside. This is politics.

Nearly 100,000 Sikhs killed throughout India, We are told by Hindu Religious Leaders on how to practise our own faith and if we don't, then we are terrorists, if we do havans, take part in jagratey then we are fellow indians, however if we don't, then we are terrorists.

master tara singh and baldev singh should be ashamed of themselves, however I believe even they were pawns of nehru/ghandi who were working with the british to break once and for all this powerful nation of people who were probably at the time the only threat to the british.

Had the Akalis given Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh full support, then things would be different. Had all Sikh jathebandis supported him, then things would be different. Problems started when you don't learn from your mistakes and history is proof of this. We should be more worldly wise now, however we are not.There are still people, Sikhs infact who with all their hearts believe the government account and believe SSJS was a congress agent and of course there are those that don't believe them.

In order to galvanise people under one banner, there must be a projection of unity, which there isn't. The Panth at the top (Akaal Thakat) was totally hijacked in 1984 and it will be a long time before it is taken back.

Ghandis mug also graces Indian stamps too. What does that say? These are token gestures, done to make you feel you are not discriminated against. Like a company in the UK employing a few token coloured people to project themselves as a modern company with a "diverse & multi-cultural" workforce, however we all know that these people will never make the CEO of the company.

Then you can say what is Manmohan Singh, well by his own admission he is a pawn.He is very close to Sonia Ghandi, they were expecting the Extremist Hindu organisations to bring up Sonia Ghandi's "white" background in a move to oust her, however this was foreseen and manmohan singh was presented as a CLEAN candidate, ontop of that a SIKH and of course the Hindus couldn't say that the Sikhs are not true Indians, although we all know they were burning inside. This is politics.

Nearly 100,000 Sikhs killed throughout India, We are told by Hindu Religious Leaders on how to practise our own faith and if we don't, then we are terrorists, if we do havans, take part in jagratey then we are fellow indians, however if we don't, then we are terrorists.

master tara singh and baldev singh should be ashamed of themselves, however I believe even they were pawns of nehru/ghandi who were working with the british to break once and for all this powerful nation of people who were probably at the time the only threat to the british.

Had the Akalis given Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh full support, then things would be different. Had all Sikh jathebandis supported him, then things would be different. Problems started when you don't learn from your mistakes and history is proof of this. We should be more worldly wise now, however we are not.There are still people, Sikhs infact who with all their hearts believe the government account and believe SSJS was a congress agent and of course there are those that don't believe them.

In order to galvanise people under one banner, there must be a projection of unity, which there isn't. The Panth at the top (Akaal Thakat) was totally hijacked in 1984 and it will be a long time before it is taken back.

If this continues then there will be a massive split in the panth in coming generations.

the akalis did give thier support.....but they turned into cowards when the time came to face the government..

they didnt want to shed thier own blood....gupt meeting was held with indira gandhi weeks prior, they said get rid of bhinderwale and thata the only way we can return to forefront of punjabi politics...

watch from 3:20 ONWARDS>>>

they werent true GURISKHS AT HEART....no sikhi lifestyle.....that y they betrayed the panth

Chowk Mehta is not as central as the Durbar Sahib and Sangat wanted access to Sant ji.

More like the other way around, Sant ji wanted to wake up the Nation, nad this could only be done from the centre of the Nation, Sri Darbar Sahib.

If Indira was planning to attack Sri Darbar Sahib regardless whether Bhindrawalla was there or not, what would have been her excuse to attack if Bhindrawalla had not occupied Sri Akal Takhat Sahib?

They would found any excuse, and attacked, like they did during the akali morcha in 1960s. Then the police teargassed and shot at sangat on the parikrama, and said that they did this because some sikhs had fired on them.

Are there any references around where Santji predicted that Indira would attack Sri Darbar Sahib?

There were rumours going around, mainly from ex-army sikhs, who had come to know of a a secret army base where a replica of Srei Darbar Sahib had been made. The intensity of the training there, made it look like an attack was immenent.

The Akalis disliked the fact that Sant Ji was more popular to the youths and their energy was being harnessed by Sant Ji, rather than the Akalis.