Amrit Dhari Women cutting Facial hair? your views?

WJKH !! WJKF!!

now days i see a lot of amritdhari women girls . cutting facial hair /plucking Eyebrows / makeup - on SikhiSaroop

do they not understand the concept that every hair on body is a kakkar? Kesh?

why are they doing this? if they wanted to do this they should have not taken Amrit di Datt!!

I see this very common in western country Sikh's , i see in punjab too , but its wrong on both sides!!

I try to talk to every person who comes in my knowledge and try to make them understand

what are your view's sangat ji? how do you handle situations like this?

Gur Fateh !!

There are many different views in the following threads.

http://www.sikhsanga...u-gobind-singh/

http://www.sikhsanga...u-please-watch/

Mods you might as well close this thread, its just gonna lead to everyone bashing each other.

Every single person is on their own journey. They decide how they want to serve Guru Maharaaj and be close to them.

I'm an Amritdhari but have no 'excess' facial Kes. Therefore, I have absolutely NO idea of what other bibian with facial kes go through, in everyday life; the bibian who cut their kes and who do not, alike.

Not only that, I also have NO idea of how I would react or behave if, for whatever reason I start getting facial Kes (dhari).

But cutting or plucking eyebrows just for the purpose of beautifying yourselves...is a big NO.

Personally, I think its rude to go up to someone and tell them what and what not to do. Even if they're wrong!

im concerned about youngsters following this , because

our ancestors gave thier heads before cutting their hair

now i see a fashion going among females , plucking eyebrows and doing a lot of makeup

10vi patshahi , gave us his saroop , it belongs to Guru Gobind Singh ji we are just keeping it and take care of it

doing all sort of things will mean we are doing them on our guru's face . thats just not good