Desperate need of Ardas

Singh559

He has a chip that any vet or shelter can scan and pull our information with. I live in USA so I don't know if he'd want chocolates, seems more like a European thing.

He was gora and really nice, I remember seeing him a lot when we used to play in our neighborhood as kids (we used to rule it haha jk).

Normally when you give somebody a gift, you don't ask them. If it was me, I would get him a gift voucher which he can spend and get himself something, maybe say $15? I don't know.

But sometimes a simple thank you is enough. :cool2:

baba, banda ban ja,........if you cannot take the loss of a lost gone dog.. what wil you do with a lots gone family member who will never be found...where wil the sikhi ethics kick in then.. alot of people go on about sikhis ethis but it all gets lost when it hits their own doors....im gonna give it to them.. dont worry about me i tell you simple.. im scared of everything im not cliaming to be special....but to those who are im gonna give it to them..

baba, banda ban ja,........if you cannot take the loss of a lost gone dog.. what wil you do with a lots gone family member who will never be found...where wil the sikhi ethics kick in then.. alot of people go on about sikhis ethis but it all gets lost when it hits their own doors....im gonna give it to them.. dont worry about me i tell you simple.. im scared of everything im not cliaming to be special....but to those who are im gonna give it to them..

The old punjabi saying goes "aavde peerdi thalle sotta maar"

Nice to hear that u got ur dog back !! Now get a mcseeka from Home Depot and nail loose fence :D

Don't give any money stuff to ur gawandi but maybe buy him something nice gift during thanksgiving or coming Christmas.

Thanks everyone ! :)

We nailed in the fence really well last night.

What's a mcseeka?

Oh wait nvm haha it's okay we did it on our own. We had some mcseekas redo our patio though haha the wood was fine the nail just was out of its hinges. Real sturdy now.