Guns/ Shastars at home

atl singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

just wanted to see how much of the sangat has guns at home. what bout some useful shastars.

ive got a desert eagle handgun, a double barrel shotgun, and two .22 rifles..:lol: :e: ... well their actually my pops need them for safety around the house and cause both me and my dad have a liking for them.

what bout yall.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One long rifle range hidden in and around the house plus 12 sharpen Siri Sahibs (ready for the use) kept in all our rooms and GURU JI's room, 1 samurai sword, ketars and loads of kirpans in GURU JI room. I just love the sight and proud of our heritage shasters.

Oh yes..one steel bow & arrow set kept in the hall and the rest is weekly gatka practise.

wjkk,wjkf

i was just wondering how many of you actually have the knowlegde of how to use the weaponry that you have as oppose to just having them in your house?

just a thought...

stay in chardi kalaa

my sister asks the true question. ^_^

We should all know somekind of self defence espeially GATKA. whats the point of carrying a kirpan if you dont know how to use it :lol: @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

my dad, my bro and me are into collecting. we have many shasters in my house. Kirpans,shamsher, talwar, teer, whole load of siri sahibs, knifes( from hunting knifes to collection ones), switch blades, brass knuckles, blades, sotis, metal and wood poles, have one pistol that takes sharp point pelots and small bullets.

we also have many other shasters ...... and yes ..... know how to use them

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

my dad, my bro and me are into collecting. we have many shasters in my house. Kirpans,shamsher, talwar, teer, whole load of siri sahibs, knifes( from hunting knifes to collection ones), switch blades, brass knuckles, blades, sotis, metal and wood poles, have one pistol that takes sharp point pelots and small bullets.

we also have many other shasters ...... and yes ..... know how to use them

ohmy.gif .........