Y god becomes Angry

Yes of course crime exists according to God's hukam. If God didn't 'like' crime he would not only stop it immediately but he wouldn't let it happen as he is omnipotent. Do you even know what a soul is? Don't accept something you have not seen or experienced for yourself - keep an open mind until you know for sure; this is a sure way out of confusion.

You can't stop me to question God.... this is opened ended question to God.. yes i understand what soul is.. :) very well dear..... coz its written in gurbani that body getz destroyed and soul survives.... its just heart's feeling which is next to soul :) ...

leave it dear.. this confusion will neva get resolved till the time i m alive... let me die first.. then i think it will be resolved..

thanks for ur words :) i appreciate it :)

You can't stop me to question God.... this is opened ended question to God.. yes i understand what soul is.. :) very well dear..... coz its written in gurbani that body getz destroyed and soul survives.... its just heart's feeling which is next to soul :) ...

leave it dear.. this confusion will neva get resolved till the time i m alive... let me die first.. then i think it will be resolved..

thanks for ur words :) i appreciate it :)

I'm not stopping you from questioning God I actually encourage it but all I am saying is keep an open mind that's all. If you knew what the soul was you would have realised the Lord and the ego would fall away as not 'you'.

You must die to the shabad.

there is one more saying... a person does that what is written in their destiny and on the other side there's a saying a u sow, so shall u reap ...i am not able to understand the God :(

If everything is a part of God, then our actions are actually God's actions.

Not like a puppet master controlling a puppet, but more like the puppet master actually is the puppet, and vice-versa.

Our actions are the universe playing itself out.

There is only one outcome, and that is the death of the Universe. However, many paths can be taken before we get there.

What led you to this forum to ask these questions and hopefully become more enlightened? What separates you from someone who didn't end up here?

By His Command, some are high and some are low; by His Written Command, pain and pleasure are obtained.

Some, by His Command, are blessed and forgiven; others, by His Command, wander aimlessly forever.

Surprisingly, I found parallels in the Matrix movie and some Sikh teachings.

1. god is beyond all duality. so the notion that god can be angry is void..(aka, wrong).

2. god greated things like karam, maya (maya meansanyting that will take you away from god) etc..

3. god doesnt punish us. we do through thinking we can get away with things.. hence karam. hence y naam smran and seva are the only things that can reduce karam from 100%. (to 90% then 80 60% etc..)

4. we have both choice and destiny. animals have no choice, so though we are animals, we have choice (less than 1%). ------ > > with this ess than 1% we create crime and allthis kind of stuff.

5. we are not destined to have any specific outcome. guru G says, haath heelaae surag na jaau, yo mun jeet saka nehi kaahu;. meaning>>>>>>, just by these pandits etc.. shaking their hands and saying, 'now your destiny is changed!'..... 'give me all ur monies!' , you dont go to heaven. whoever wins their own mun, wins it all.. <<<<<<<<<<

fact 1: u cant look to understand god through asking these questions. these questions (and answers) will giv you, only the peace that your mind needs, for you to start doing your naam simran and bani.

in gurbani u think that there are contradictions, but they only seem that way. they just talk at different levels. so though you ask ur questions, wih i have nothing against, try to find 1 concept, like choice and dstiny, and think about it. do veechaar in your mun basically... and ask guru granth sahib for these answers. there are all answers inside maharaj...

if u talk on hte level of hukm, and bachan and benti, then u cant talk about duality, as thesethings are above it (duality).. if u still dont understand the play of duality, then u cant really aim to understand about hukam.. - this is my point. its a matter of avastha. aka, level of thinking.

lastly, know this.

as you do your naam simran, this <1% of choice we have, will grow. eventually grow so much that we become the scribes of our own destiny. we become sant, and eventualy, god hiimself. to even begin to understand this fact, is very had. but easy does it. god has given us this <1% choice to samaal. (keep). but with this <1%, we create so much sillyness around us.... murder, problems.. and more karam for us to porg in another life etc.. this is one of the reasons why that sikhi is a tough marag to walk on..

another thing.. "rules and restrictions" is TOTALLY different to "rehet".

justsaying.. in case u have any other douts.

by the way, "aka" means "also known as".

If everything is a part of God, then our actions are actually God's actions.

Not like a puppet master controlling a puppet, but more like the puppet master actually is the puppet, and vice-versa.

Our actions are the universe playing itself out.

There is only one outcome, and that is the death of the Universe. However, many paths can be taken before we get there.

What led you to this forum to ask these questions and hopefully become more enlightened? What separates you from someone who didn't end up here?

By His Command, some are high and some are low; by His Written Command, pain and pleasure are obtained.

Some, by His Command, are blessed and forgiven; others, by His Command, wander aimlessly forever.

Surprisingly, I found parallels in the Matrix movie and some Sikh teachings.

If everything happens according to his commands then y does... wrong happens.... y does he gives pain to his own mankind.. i think god likes to play with emotion..

as shayad we r puppet for him.........

Sherdil i am a strong believer of God.l... but because of communication Gap with him i am unable to ... understand him properly... !! his words are contradicting :( i cant understand him... i just love God in form of Religion.. i luv my Gurus not akalpurakh.. n we all luv our gurus for all the sacrifies they did for us.... we actually dnt luv parmatma.... coz we cnt understand him...Y Guru Gobind singh g faced problems/pain inspite of his goodies.. he always walked on right track.. den y he faced so much pain... :(

1. god is beyond all duality. so the notion that god can be angry is void..(aka, wrong).

2. god greated things like karam, maya (maya meansanyting that will take you away from god) etc..

3. god doesnt punish us. we do through thinking we can get away with things.. hence karam. hence y naam smran and seva are the only things that can reduce karam from 100%. (to 90% then 80 60% etc..)

4. we have both choice and destiny. animals have no choice, so though we are animals, we have choice (less than 1%). ------ > > with this ess than 1% we create crime and allthis kind of stuff.

5. we are not destined to have any specific outcome. guru G says, haath heelaae surag na jaau, yo mun jeet saka nehi kaahu;. meaning>>>>>>, just by these pandits etc.. shaking their hands and saying, 'now your destiny is changed!'..... 'give me all ur monies!' , you dont go to heaven. whoever wins their own mun, wins it all.. <<<<<<<<<<

fact 1: u cant look to understand god through asking these questions. these questions (and answers) will giv you, only the peace that your mind needs, for you to start doing your naam simran and bani.

in gurbani u think that there are contradictions, but they only seem that way. they just talk at different levels. so though you ask ur questions, wih i have nothing against, try to find 1 concept, like choice and dstiny, and think about it. do veechaar in your mun basically... and ask guru granth sahib for these answers. there are all answers inside maharaj...

if u talk on hte level of hukm, and bachan and benti, then u cant talk about duality, as thesethings are above it (duality).. if u still dont understand the play of duality, then u cant really aim to understand about hukam.. - this is my point. its a matter of avastha. aka, level of thinking.

lastly, know this.

as you do your naam simran, this <1% of choice we have, will grow. eventually grow so much that we become the scribes of our own destiny. we become sant, and eventualy, god hiimself. to even begin to understand this fact, is very had. but easy does it. god has given us this <1% choice to samaal. (keep). but with this <1%, we create so much sillyness around us.... murder, problems.. and more karam for us to porg in another life etc.. this is one of the reasons why that sikhi is a tough marag to walk on..

another thing.. "rules and restrictions" is TOTALLY different to "rehet".

justsaying.. in case u have any other douts.

by the way, "aka" means "also known as".

From where does rehet came IN?

If everything happens according to his commands then y does... wrong happens.... y does he gives pain to his own mankind.. i think god likes to play with emotion..

as shayad we r puppet for him.........

Sherdil i am a strong believer of God.l... but because of communication Gap with him i am unable to ... understand him properly... !! his words are contradicting :( i cant understand him... i just love God in form of Religion.. i luv my Gurus not akalpurakh.. n we all luv our gurus for all the sacrifies they did for us.... we actually dnt luv parmatma.... coz we cnt understand him...Y Guru Gobind singh g faced problems/pain inspite of his goodies.. he always walked on right track.. den y he faced so much pain... :(

No, I didn't say we are puppet for him. I was trying to say that we are a part of God, therefore our actions are actually His.

If you are only good, because you expect God to shower you with blessings, then your goodness has a selfish motive behind it.

Those who love God, only when times are good, are not real lovers.

True lovers are those who remain true, even when times are bad.

No, I didn't say we are puppet for him. I was trying to say that we are a part of God, therefore our actions are actually His.

If you are only good, because you expect God to shower you with blessings, then your goodness has a selfish motive behind it.

Those who love God, only when times are good, are not real lovers.

True lovers are those who remain true, even when times are bad.

That means he .... examines us right ... !! :) now i m getting a bit.. into my brain.. now the confusion is resolving.. God give us pain.. just to check how much we believe in him... means... puri zindagi hi sahnu exam dene pehne... :(

Chalo koi na... Thanks Sherdil for sorting out things for me :)

That means he .... examines us right ... !! :) now i m getting a bit.. into my brain.. now the confusion is resolving.. God give us pain.. just to check how much we believe in him... means... puri zindagi hi sahnu exam dene pehne... :(

Chalo koi na... Thanks Sherdil for sorting out things for me :)

Err...no...that's not what I'm saying.

God doesn't need you to believe in him. What could He need from you, if He is everything?

This isn't a test. It's an opportunity to realize something that is greater than just life and death.

When I say He is everything, I literally mean everything. You, me , the stars, the planets, the entire universe is Him. So if you want to blame the universe for your pain, then you share part of the blame because you are also a part of the Universe.

Err...no...that's not what I'm saying.

God doesn't need you to believe in him. What could He need from you, if He is everything?

This isn't a test. It's an opportunity to realize something that is greater than just life and death.

When I say He is everything, I literally mean everything. You, me , the stars, the planets, the entire universe is Him. So if you want to blame the universe for your pain, then you share part of the blame because you are also a part of the Universe.

Oh...!! Matlab mai rabb nu blame hi ni kara... o jo marji karda rahe ....!! :( ohk..... Kash ehojeha koi raah hunda.. mai appe jake rabb kol puchlende... yaarrr 1-2 classa leke mainu samjha tenu chaida ki e :(