Anti-Sikh Practices Revealed in Video Tour of 3HO Gurdwara

Sherdil

Where are the anti-sikh practices? Guruka Singh would say you are trapped in the "trap of the opposites" theory, where nothing is wrong.

Thats a golden statue of Baba Sri Chand, its nothing new. Harbhajan Singh Puri, akal Yogi Bhajan was an Udasi. I think he used to believe in Baba Virsa Singh (he has passed away now), who used to live in Delhi.

just like panjabi sikhs follow sants and babas in their thousands, the same way the white sikhs follow to the letter on every word of Yogi bhajan.

least we forget that where they get their knowledge from, we too can attain that same knowledge, only if we weren't so lazy.

Where are the anti-sikh practices? Guruka Singh would say you are trapped in the "trap of the opposites" theory, where nothing is wrong.

Thats a golden statue of Baba Sri Chand, its nothing new. Harbhajan Singh Puri, akal Yogi Bhajan was an Udasi. I think he used to believe in Baba Virsa Singh (he has passed away now), who used to live in Delhi.

just like panjabi sikhs follow sants and babas in their thousands, the same way the white sikhs follow to the letter on every word of Yogi bhajan.

least we forget that where they get their knowledge from, we too can attain that same knowledge, only if we weren't so lazy.

You don't see anything wrong with making offerings, bowing and doing pooja in front of a statue of Sri Chand, in a gurdwara?

I think you have been spending too much time on that Sanatan Sikhi site you referenced in the other thread.

You don't see anything wrong with making offerings, bowing and doing pooja in front of a statue of Sri Chand, in a gurdwara?

I think you have been spending too much time on that Sanatan Sikhi site you referenced in the other thread.

Man you gotta keep up and pay attention.

where did I say it was ok? I post one link to a website and you think I spend all my time there?

grow up, your replies are becoming more and more childish, you seriously have to stop with this mystic meg style replies. :lol:

how old are you by the way?

even sanatan sikhi , doesnt tell to do pooja of statues , these people have lost thier head :|

I think Yogi Bhajan is from the Udasi order. Next time you are in Panjab, visit some Udasi deras and babas.

Man you gotta keep up and pay attention.

where did I say it was ok? I post one link to a website and you think I spend all my time there?

grow up, your replies are becoming more and more childish, you seriously have to stop with this mystic meg style replies. :lol:

how old are you by the way?

I think Yogi Bhajan is from the Udasi order. Next time you are in Panjab, visit some Udasi deras and babas.

So...first you said that there aren't any anti-Sikh practices going on. Then you said that doing pooja and making offerings to a statue of Sri Chand is not okay. Do you contradict yourself a lot? It could be due to a neurological disorder. Maybe bi-polar?

You cited a Sanatan website to bolster your argument in the other thread, and now you are backtracking by saying that you don't visit it a lot. What was the point of citing it in the first place? Especially since it's views (and your views apparently) go against mainstream Sikhi.

Udasi or not, it is never okay to do idol worship of any kind in a gurdwara.

I don't even know why you are arguing on this point. It's clear that you don't know what you are talking about.

So...first you said that there aren't any anti-Sikh practices going on. Then you said that doing pooja and making offerings to a statue of Sri Chand is not okay. Do you contradict yourself a lot? It could be due to a neurological disorder. Maybe bi-polar?

You sited a Sanatan website to bolster your argument in the other thread, and now you are backtracking by saying that you don't visit it a lot. What was the point of siting it in the first place? Especially since it's views (and your views apparently) go against mainstream Sikhi.

Udasi or not, it is never okay to do idol worship of any kind in a gurdwara.

I don't even know why you are arguing on this point. It's clear that you don't know what you are talking about.

in that video, nobody was there apart from the person making the video. All we saw was one statue of Baba Sri Chand and another statue of him, some paintings, etc Did we see anybody offering the statue any flowers? or do pooja?, etc etc.

you need to get some reading lessons or maybe glasses.

Maybe we can setup a donations page for you? How about that? Panthic glasses for SHER :l:

i am not having any arguements, I am only asking questions, which you take as arguements.

What is mainstream Sikhi? is that a new type of Sikhi? How many streams are there?

Baba Sri Chand started the Udasi Lehar, which is now part of the Sikh Panth. There was a hukamnama from Sri Akaal Thakat Sahib where the Udasi's were taken back into the panth and the Nihungs along with baba Santa Singh, who was kicked out of the panth, but later his friends took him back in.

Maybe I don't know as much as you do, or some other scholars on this site. However one thing is certain, you can't read. I wonder how you get by in life... :lol:

anyway, no offense to you of course, so if I have offended you in anyway, please accept my appologies.

have nice weekend SHER :l:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

in that video, nobody was there apart from the person making the video. All we saw was one statue of Baba Sri Chand and another statue of him, some paintings, etc Did we see anybody offering the statue any flowers? or do pooja?, etc etc.

you need to get some reading lessons or maybe glasses.

Maybe we can setup a donations page for you? How about that? Panthic glasses for SHER :l:

i am not having any arguements, I am only asking questions, which you take as arguements.

What is mainstream Sikhi? is that a new type of Sikhi? How many streams are there?

Baba Sri Chand started the Udasi Lehar, which is now part of the Sikh Panth. There was a hukamnama from Sri Akaal Thakat Sahib where the Udasi's were taken back into the panth and the Nihungs along with baba Santa Singh, who was kicked out of the panth, but later his friends took him back in.

Maybe I don't know as much as you do, or some other scholars on this site. However one thing is certain, you can't read. I wonder how you get by in life... :lol:

anyway, no offense to you of course, so if I have offended you in anyway, please accept my appologies.

have nice weekend SHER :l:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

Wow...it's so easy to offend you. Why so defensive?

The Sri Chand statue had a garland around it, and people had placed coins in an obvious offering. If you don't want to believe someone who actually went to the Gurdwara, then who do you want to believe?

You asked where the anti-Sikh practices were. This is what we are talking about. You said there weren't any, and then you said there were.

Udasis are closer to Hinduism than Sikhism. There is a reason why Guru Nanak didn't give gurgaddi to Sri Chand. He wasn't fit to be Guru.

There are a few sects that consider themselves to be Sikhs, but have broken away from the original Sikh panth. The panth that starts with Guru Nanak Dev ji, and ends with Guru Granth Sahib ji. That is the original and mainstream Sikhi.

Udasis are closer to Hinduism than Sikhism. There is a reason why Guru Nanak didn't give gurgaddi to Sri Chand. He wasn't fit to be Guru.

There are a few sects that consider themselves to be Sikhs, but have broken away from the original Sikh panth. The panth that starts with Guru Nanak Dev ji, and ends with Guru Granth Sahib ji. That is the original and mainstream Sikhi.

You say he wasn't fit to be SatGuru, I have heard that story too, how Siri SatGuru Nanak Dev Ji tested his sons to see if they were worthy or not.

however didn't Siri SatGuru Hargobind Sahib Ji give his son to Baba Sri Chand as his successor?

It is also claimed that Siri SatGuru Arjan Dev Ji asked Baba Sri Chand for his input for completing Sukhmani and Baba Sri Chand reply with Aad Sach, Jugad Sach, hai bhi sach, Nanak hosi bhi sach.

http://www.sikhs.org/gurdwaras/fam1.htm

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Baba_Sri_Chand