http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/delhi-s-exceptional-smog-government-searches-for-reasons-290382?pfrom=home-otherstories

Snippet from the artice -

Lt Governor Tejendra Khanna today attributed the smog and deteriorating air quality to increasing vehicular pollution in the city. However, Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit had yesterday said the smog cover was not due to vehicular pollution, but the result of massive burning of straw by farmers in the neighbouring states of Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.

Is Punjab even a neighbouring state of Delhi? Punjab borders North of Delhi are approx. 200 kms from Delhi and same for Western borders probably. Looks like Indian Politicians have a low geographical knowedge of their own country.

That gives me an idea....

If we could get everyone in Punjab to eat nothing but rajma chawal for one whole week, we could cover Delhi in flatulence. Take that Sheila Dikshit.

Sorry for crude humor, but I can't take anything that lady says seriously.

I mean, just look at what her last name is. Dikshit.

LOL!!!

That gives me an idea....

If we could get everyone in Punjab to eat nothing but rajma chawal for one whole week, we could cover Delhi in flatulence. Take that Sheila Dikshit.

Sorry for crude humor, but I can't take anything that lady says seriously.

I mean, just look at what her last name is. Dikshit.

Even Mooli De Paranthe for just 2-3 days will do the job :excited: .

You guys do know that Delhi compaired to other cities is the city with the highest Sikh population? No other city comes close to the Sikh population of Delhi in the whole world. Also there are many historic Gurughars located there. So why is the need to be silly and make these immature remarks? Or will our Sikh brothers/sisters not be affected. Not to mention all of the ithasic Gurdwareh.

Yeah, they're chardi kalaa too. Most Delhi Sikhs will have posters of shaheed Singhs, but people in Punjab think 100 times before doing it. If smog goes up, they're always welcome back to Punjab :p.

What I said was a joke and the reason why I shouldn't have said that isn't because we have Ithihaasik Gurudware there and Sikh brothers/sisters, but because we should promote practices that inhibit human fueled green house gasses and other human products that have detrimental effects on the environment.

Paaji, I have a secret, kade kade Singh vi humor maaran di kushash karde a haha. Ki pata kisse nu funny lagge.

agge ton mein kushash karoo bhi mein eho jehe subject te humor na maaran :p

dhanwaad twada paaji lol