Hindustani Congress Dog Sheila Dixit Anti-Sikh Credentials

genie

Hahahaha I remember in New Zealand when reporter Paul Henry made fun of her. They told him that the minister in charge of commenwealth heila Dikshit.... and he's like "wait, wait, wait. What did you say? <banned word filter activated> <banned word filter activated>?"

http://www.google.co...ZE4HMjkvf6GQS8g

Hilarious serves her right.....and that guy somes her up right there d*ck by name s*it by nature, that woman needs to be hauled into a mental institution she must be insane trying implement such blatant anti-sikh anti-justice anti-sane policies.

Hahahaha I remember in New Zealand when reporter Paul Henry made fun of her. They told him that the minister in charge of commenwealth heila Dikshit.... and he's like "wait, wait, wait. What did you say? <banned word filter activated> <banned word filter activated>?"

http://www.google.co...ZE4HMjkvf6GQS8g

Got kicked out of his job for racial remarks. Poor fellow had to leave the country and his career got ruined.

Got kicked out of his job for racial remarks. Poor fellow had to leave the country and his career got ruined.

My god...Desis are so sensitive about their stupid Hindustan. What are they so proud of? They are world leaders in poverty and humans rights violations against their own people.

It was just a joke. It's not pronounced Dekhshet (with a fancy French accent), it's pronounced DIK-<banned word filter activated>. He got it right.

It's not like Dikshit is the first politician to be made fun of. They need to get over themselves.

Remember that sketch about Fauja Singh? That was waaayyyy more offensive, and that guy didn't have to resign.

India, world's largest hypocrisy.

The news hit India like a wildfire. I remember talking to two Indians about it. And then they actually had a re-interview with her "how do you say your name" and she said "DiksH**." Paul Henry had the last laugh. There have been remarks such as "why doesn't Jim Baker spell his name with one K? Because 3 would be obvious" but Henry went overboard with this. But I agree with genie, it serves her right. And not only her. Every Indian politician.