Khalistan or jattistan

Guest Loudnproud

Mann-Sahib, you have returned.

I knew that I only had to look for the most ridiculous thread, and there you would be. Welcome back.

Like a fool, in your previous thread you blamed Jatts, while using a Jatt surname. Then you said that Mann is not exclusively a Jatt surname. Now you are saying that you come from a Jatt family. LOL...I'm eager to see in what new way you can put your foot in your mouth.

Huge LOL at all the pretenders talking about we need to get rid of caste in Sikhi, then every post they make is taking shots at one particular caste. Don't fall for their tricks. They want to divide us and make us fight each other.

Where is caste more prevalent? Outside of India, or within it? Hindustan breeds casteism. The politics are caste affiliated, school admissions are caste based, even government jobs have quota for castes. The country has been run by the same Brahman family since its inception. In backwards villages, nothing has changed since feudal times. This is across India, not just in Punjab.

Has any member ever come on here, and made a thread about why their caste is the best? No they haven't, but we see tons of threads, all started in the GUPT section blaming one caste for claiming it is superior.

I'm still blaming you Mann Sahib, and the rest of you ilk that have found their way onto this forum.

Beware of these threads that don't offer any solutions, just more of the same inflammatory dialogue "I blame this group and that group", but of course they are completely to blame-free. The purpose of the OP is to pick a controversial topic, light a flame, and then step back to watch it burn. Similar threads involve topics like "I'm sardar, why the girls no love me?".

Don't feed the trolls.