Caste system divide - when will it ever stop

Beard

No, Brahmins are the Best. Jatts are Shudras, the 4th labour class varan

No, they are not the same as the Jaats of rajisthan

No, they were not born from Shiv Ji's Jathan (hair)

Yes, they were Kisans.

Had Banda Singh Bahadur not carried out the land reforms, punjab today would be like bihar.

something even better is being a Khalsa, however taking pride in being Khalsa is also counterproductive

please please please correct me if I am wrong.

You are all wrong :D :D
Time to close this stupid thread.
Feel free not to read or post in this thread. There are other threads also.

I think its okay to acknowledge that there are differences in caste, based on ancestors work. But beyond that, its not right to discriminate or make any current judgement on someone based on that. I think inter-caste marriages can fix the problem, and I think over time, very slowly, this will happen...but very slowly.

Bhramins get their [MOD CUT] kicked by nirmale all the time. They hate them(Nirmale)- Here you got bhramins with elitist knowledge then you have nirmala order started by sri guru gobind singh ji after attaining the elitist knowledge of bhramins ( be it ancient/spiritual/herbal/astrology etc) making the elitist knowledge (supposedly limited and owned by bhramins) available to all four varnas to all humanity...bhramins then jump and down in frustrations and insecurity- hai hai hai hare rama hai hai hare krishna hai hai ..!!!!