Ajmal Kasab hanged finally

Mehtab Singh

Some people are doubting he was really killed through hanging. One commenter wrote:

Sabir•

I still doubt..they really hanged him alive.?? everything has happened so quick...today we are reading Mr President's rejection in news paper. And they hanged him today..? We all know our govt is not so efficient in doing things which should be done. i think Kasab died his natural death..few days ago we heard he was suffering from Dengue..He must have died because of it. And now just to take credit they hanged his dead body and declared 'Congress govt hanged Kasab'..And even if we think they really hanged him...why now.? just before Gujarat Elections...Now Congress has at least one good thing to show people..

In one of Maskeen Jee's Katha, he says -

1 Bande da Kaatil - kaatil. 10 Bande Da Kaatil - Kaatil.

1000 Bandeyan de Kaatil - Badshah.

Some people are doubting he was really killed through hanging. One commenter wrote:

Sabir•

I still doubt..they really hanged him alive.?? everything has happened so quick...today we are reading Mr President's rejection in news paper. And they hanged him today..? We all know our govt is not so efficient in doing things which should be done. i think Kasab died his natural death..few days ago we heard he was suffering from Dengue..He must have died because of it. And now just to take credit they hanged his dead body and declared 'Congress govt hanged Kasab'..And even if we think they really hanged him...why now.? just before Gujarat Elections...Now Congress has at least one good thing to show people..

Indian mosquitos seem to be more patriotic, Dengue, LOL.

Here are the viewpoints I've come across

• The media is being honest, he was hanged.
  • He died of dengue fever so God bless Indian mosquitoes.
  • He was killed by them in custody a while back and only now they are disclosing news of him being dead due to hanging.
  • Some 2 years ago intelligence got wind that a hijacking was being planned to free him, so chances are this time they got a similar tip off as well, and faked his hanging just to foil any such plans by his brothers to rescue him, and have moved him elsewhere and he is still in custody.
  • He hasn't been hanged, instead they returned him to Pakistan, and Pakistan won't make a sound about it otherwise the whole world will know 26/11 was done by the Pakis. He will continue to be part of Lashkar in Pakistan but undercover.

Any more?

Here are the viewpoints I've come across

• The media is being honest, he was hanged.
  • He died of dengue fever so God bless Indian mosquitoes.
  • He was killed by them in custody a while back and only now they are disclosing news of him being dead due to hanging.
  • Some 2 years ago intelligence got wind that a hijacking was being planned to free him, so chances are this time they got a similar tip off as well, and faked his hanging just to foil any such plans by his brothers to rescue him, and have moved him elsewhere and he is still in custody.
  • He hasn't been hanged, instead they returned him to Pakistan, and Pakistan won't make a sound about it otherwise the whole world will know 26/11 was done by the Pakis. He will continue to be part of Lashkar in Pakistan but undercover.

Any more?

Indian Politicians have hired him for personal work, his talent is unhidden anyway :D.