Your thoughts

illi

Mein Hoon Param Purkh Ko Dasa, Dekhan Aaieo Jagat Tamasha || (Sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj in Bachitar Natak)

Anything could happen in divine play..we cannot question it or their bhagats either way..it could be delayed as well, as gyani thakur singh ji reconfirms the sakhi heard by sant harnam singh ji rampur khera wale of dhan dhan dhan baba nand singh maharaj where vahiguroo himself delayed blood shed push it back to 1947 after listening to ardas of baba nand singh maharaj that he cannot see it, so vahiguroo ji waited after baba nand singh maharaj went back to vahiguroo

Before i start im say this. What i am going to say will bite people where it hurts, but it is not the main person who is in this sakhi, i am questioning, but the sakhi. I say this because just in case the politicians on this forum start throwing accusations around that hold no merit.

Here goes, Sant Baba Nand Singh ji is a Brahmgyani as i have heard from Gursikhs. Brahmygani and Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj are one as Sri Sukhmani Sahib says. So why would Sant ji do Ardas I can't see the blood shed of 1947 take place. Also Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj's saw a lot of blood shed take place and Satguru accepted the hukam of Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj. Here is another story of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Maharaj. Sant ji with his own eyes saw the attack of Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984 before it took place. Sant ji did not say i can't see this take place, but instead started singing Gurbani that states Sant ji accepts Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj's Hukam. Also before politicians get involved let me say i am not demeaning one Brahmgyani over another, but once again politicians have nothing else better to do.

Sant ji doing Ardas is not be questioned. Sant ji being Brahmgyani is not being questioned. The only thing that is being questioned is the story that does not fit into Sikh history and Gurbani. Nirbhou, Nirvair. Why would Sant ji state i can't see the blood shed of 1947?

The only thing that is being questioned is the story that does not fit into Sikh history and Gurbani. Nirbhou, Nirvair. Why would Sant ji state i can't see the blood shed of 1947?

Not fully certain but i think because sant baba nand singh ji hirda was so komal that he couldn't see pain and suffering of others on a such large scale, there are many sakhiya of sant baba nand singh ji taking karmic pain of others on himself and their body condition would be indication of that. So in this case, off course bhramgyani did ardas infront of vahiguroo ji, vahiguroo upheld the raza as well listened to his bhagat of slighty delaying it...i m not sure how it works only vahiguroo and his bhagat knows.

So picking up on one of nature of bhramgyani/avtars "hirda being so komal" that they feel dya and sad seeing suffering, there is sakhi of satguru har rai ji

http://www.guruharra...har-rai-ji.html

In this hurry, his robe was caught in a bush and a few of the flowers were broken from their stems. This pained Har Rai's heart. He sat down on the spot and wept bitterly. Guru Hargobind came and consoled him. He also advised him: "Wear your robe by all means, but be careful as you walk. It behoves God's servants to be tender to all things." There was a deeper meaning in the Guru's words. One must live in this world, and yet be master of oneself.

Baba Har Rai and the trampled rose

Satguru Sri Guru Har Gobind Sahib Ji Maharaj, maintained an excellent garden with rare medicinal herbs planted in it. He also had a rare passion for collecting birds and animals that could be tamed and trained. Baba Har Rai Sahib Ji was having his morning stroll in the garden one day, he was reciting Waheguru with each breath he took. Guru Har Gobind Sahib Ji was also walking in the garden and was coming from the opposite direction to the one Baba Har Rai Sahib Ji was walking on. Seeing a beautiful flower on the ground, Guru Sahib, bent down and picked it up.

He then asked, 'Who plucked this lovely rose and left it to be tampled on the ground?"

"It was my fault dear grandfather" said Baba Har Rai Sahib Ji.

"My robes got entangled in the plant, and while loosening it, the flower fell on the ground. I should have picked up the flower, I am really sorry grandfather."

"Today", said Satguru Ji, "your robes have caused injury to this tender and beautiful plant out of carelessness, and left it to be trampled under people's feet; someday your paraphernalia, if not kept under restraint and control, may cause injury to innocent people, and in your heedlesness leave them to their fate. Yours Oh dear Grandson are not the robes of coercive authority which can afford to disregard the feelings of others, particulary those who suffer and live silently. Yours are the robes of a dervish, a holy saint, which must shed love, light, compassion, not only on human beings, but even on animals and plants. The more tender and weak a creature of Akaal Purakh, the more love, sympathy and compassion he deserves."

Baba Har Rai Sahib Ji fell at the feet of his beloved Guru and grandfather and sought his forgiveness.

Mehma Prakash: Sarup Singh Bhalla pg 533

Baba Har Rai Sahib Ji promised his grandfather, that he would in the future never show the slightest heedlessness in his responsibilites towards man, animals and plants. Restraint and self control boundless compassion and charity, were reflected in all his actions and dealings with others throught Baba Har Rai Sahib Jis life.From that day on he would hold the long gown over his right arm. When he became Guru Har Rai jee the Sikhs said you don’t look good holding your gown, let it go as you are the Guru now.

Guru Har Rai jee said, “O Guru Nanak’s Sikhs, all of my life I’ve held it like this because it was my Guru’s Command. If I disobey my Guru by letting go of it, I’ll no longer be a Sikh.

Thats excellent sakhi of mata Jito ji, you bought into this discussion ji..this sakhi speaks for itself once we put in to the contrast..!!.Sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib talks about this same sakhi of mata jito ji in the divan of mata jito ji:

http://www.rajkarega...ta Jeeto Ji.zip

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/04-Katha/00-Sant%20Isher%20Singh%20Ji%20%28Rara%20Sahib%20Wale%29/Deewans/018-Dhan%20Mata%20Jeeto%20Ji.mp3

http://www.sikhiwiki...x.php/Mata_Jito

An excerpt from the article linked above:

"Mata Jito Ji aka Mata Ajeet Kaur Ji, after a lot of Nam Simran and Abhiaas, she knew what was to happen in the future, she saw the martyrdom of her elder and younger sons, She told Guru Gobind Singh Ji, about the Future, which was to be very hard, for her to live to see her sons becoming Shaheed, So She permission from Guru Gobind Singh Ji, that if she could leave her body, for Sachkhand, as she could not tolerate, the hard times ahead. Mata Ajeet kaur Ji, left this world for Sachkhand, at Anandpur Sahib on 5 December 1700, years before the martyrdom of her sons or the events leading to the battle of Chamkaur. The cremation took place at Agampura, near the Holgarh Fort. A memorial shrine now stands upon the spot. First building was built, by the Sikhs, Prior to 1947. The Present Gurdwara Mata Ajeet kaur Ji, was rebuilt, in between 1966-1972, completed in 1972."

Sarguru Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj taught us through Gurbani;Tera Kiya Mitha lagai (Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj, your Hukam is sweet to me). Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj taught us, he see's the whole human race as his sons and daughters, without any attachment to any of them. Do you also believe along with the above story you tell that Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj got sad after his sons were martyred?

To accept Nirbhou and Nirvair does not mean Guru's Sikhs don't have no emotion or compassion, but that Guru Sikhs are above what others define as compassion. I remember writing something on how others define compassion wrongfully in Sikhi and due to this many Sikhs are manipulated into following teachinges that go against Gurbani. One example, you are breaking the wedding couples heart by not going to the drunk reception. Don't you have compassion and love in your heart to understand how important and how much it will mean to the couple with your presences?

Sri Anand Sahib also teaches us that other religious texts (specifically refering to Simritis and Shastars) speak of good and evil, but they don't know the true subtle essences of reality. To the best of your knowledge, what is Sri Anand Sahib saying to us here?

Do you also believe along with the above story you tell that Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj got sad after his sons were martyred?

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj didn't get sad but according to divan, mata ajeto ji did couldn't see that happening infront of her eyes due to her komal nature of her heart. Mata ajeto ji asked satguru ji to reverse the events, he said our ancestors satguru arjan dev ji gave us principle of - tera kiya mitha lagaie that vahiguroo's bhana could not be reversed. Mata ajeto ji responded back i cannot see it, satguru maharaj told her in that case you can go to sachkhand during ajapa jap, gave her permission to do so so. You can listen to sant isher singh ji rara sahib divan above for more information..!!

Here is a video where Sant ji speaks about what Sikhs feel and do in difficult situations. Its the famouse video where Sant ji is talking with a swami before The Sikh genocide at Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Forward the video to 6:30 minutes

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/68493-a-matter-of-rehat/page__st__10#entry553812