kaam help

help222

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Paap

Any deed of commission or omission which is opposed to Dharma, God’s will, religious practice, and moral rules expressed or laid down in the sacred texts, may be included within the range of papa. The word thus means any act irreligious, immoral, bad, wicked, vicious and depraved. Some of the semantic cognates of papa are pataka (sin); apunya (unholy); akushala (bad); ashubha, (inauspicious); kilbisa, kilbikh (evil); dosha (defilement), duskrta (crime) and apavitra (impure).

The etymology of papa is obscure. The word pataka is derived from the root pat, to fall, physically or in the moral sense. Sin is what causes a fall from the religious, moral and spiritual position, the nature of which may vary from tradition to tradition. Violation of, or opposition to, a prescribed religious or moral law causes not only fall but also bondage. Therefore, it is said, that which binds or fetters (pasayati) and causes downfall (patayati) is called papa or sin. This seems to be the best soteriological definition of papa in the context of India’s religious experience which has placed supreme value on spiritual release (moksa). It is obvious that the idea of papa is associated on the one hand with the relation of man with man here and now, and on the other with man’s transcendental quest. All that leads us away from the ultimate Reality constitutes papa.

I think higher the paap is deeper its reside/stays in your antish karan(sub consciousness) and in over time its becomes paralabdh karam which everyone has to pay back sooner or later,impact of parlabdh karam cannot be destroyed but only can be reduced just like famous raja janak sakhi even being gurmukh how he re-paid one of karams which was reduced by kirpa of maharaj to simple tormenting dream(of him being a beggar) so so much that dream cause major delimna in his mind afterwards that he had to call sabha of great sadhus/maha rishi to solve the riddle - eh sacha ki oo sacha (to find out if this moment is dream state or the other moment of him being a beggar is a dream state).

to master something one must know it...experienced it....to master kaam you must try to udnerstand it, a man forgets someones voice after a certain amount of time, love for one dies sometimes over time, the human is dying every second, everyday we are not only growing bigger we are also growing smaller, perishing, fading away, kaal will eat us, first kaal turns its face toward birth then once it has given birth it turns its face toward death, but let me tell u, a human dies kaam never dies..kaam will cause another birth

wow.. That left me speechless. So glad you posted that.

Guest SinghSuraa

I hesitated many times in telling all this and putting it together so the op BETTER read it

to master something one must know it...experienced it....to master kaam you must try to udnerstand it, a man forgets someones voice after a certain amount of time, love for one dies sometimes over time, the human is dying every second, everyday we are not only growing bigger we are also growing smaller, perishing, fading away, kaal will eat us, first kaal turns its face toward birth then once it has given birth it turns its face toward death, but let me tell u, a human dies kaam never dies..kaam will cause another birth, kaam was in the mind..a

Idk, the only shabad I see talking about no sex before marriage for example is Raag Vadhans on Pannaa 569 - SGGS where guru ji talks about men loving young women, etc. Essentially talking about there are many men caught in the 'lust' of young women aka (pardon the language) they are cowardly giddars who run after women as if they were property.

People talk about Dasam Granth Rehat of who-so has sex without anand karaj is not my sikh, but my guru does not say that.

So you talk about KAAM? Sants meditate on the naam, 100 sants like you say will have same answer. Denying the special energy that exists between men and women (and others) it is a form of meditation as well.

KAAM is for example letting it take over and control your <banned word filter activated>. A guy who follows a girl around the mall for example, wasting his energy slowly grinding his life away due to it.

On the other hand, being there being a Sant-Sipahi you are just here; you are, every breath you feel Lord Waheguru, you take in the negative and breath out positive.

Instead of breath in oxygen out co2 it is like opposite.

Many stress the sant part, forget sipahi.

Tbh, I had hair when I was little, I cut it. Im growing it back, I study gurbani my guru speaks. When I hear

What do I know? How will I die? What sort of death will it be?

If I do not forget the Lord Master from my mind, then my death will be easy.

The world is terrified of death; everyone longs to live.

By Guru's Grace, one who dies while yet alive, understands the Lord's Will.

O Nanak, one who dies such a death, lives forever. ||2||

Pannaa 555 I know it's the truth.

Or

Raag Vadhans on Pannaa 557

Those who are attuned to their Lord - everyone is pleasing to them. ||1||

I am a sacrifice, cut apart into pieces, a sacrifice to Your Name, O Lord Master. ||1||Pause||

The Lord is the fruitful tree; His Name is ambrosial nectar.

Those who drink it in are satisfied; I am a sacrifice to them. ||2||

You are not visible to me, although You dwell with everyone.

How can the thirst of the thirsty be quenched, with that wall between me and the pond? ||3||

Nanak is Your merchant; You, O Lord Master, are my merchandise.

My mind is cleansed of doubt, only when I praise You, and pray to You. ||4||1||

I just find it randomly, my punjabi is garbage now. I learned it when I was 2 or 3 and by Waheguru's will knew Punjabi fully before a word of english despite being born in Canada.

All I say is it's my life for the panth, for humanity. If waheguru wills for me to live in this dreary world for a 100,000 more life-times that is ok. If he wishes to take up to his darshan right now; that is ok too. I love him, and it's all fine with me.

I can't really finish the post or find a way to explain this.

All I mean is go put ur <banned word filter activated> in a girl, it's w.e

Please dis-regard my previous comments as I am a beggar. Realizing that the harmonium was forced onto us, meaning the the 'kirtan' I've heard is not the orig.

The original, yo just sit in sangat all day listening to it.