Sangat Ji, Last year I was a mona, meat-eating person but with the blessing of Vaheguru, I changed because of the shaheedi of the sahibzade. Now I've kept my kesh, had Santhiya of 7 Nitnem Banis by Taksali Singh, Santhiya of Sukhmani Sahib aswell and now starting SGGSJ Maharaj's Santhiya. A Singh that I know has just took Amrit which makes me feel left behind because am not doing anything to prepare for this amazing blessing. I don't feel ready but what are the steps to get me to the stage of "Yes, I want to give my Head to Guru Jee" (One of them is actually knowing the maryada which I need to do) but other things?

Now I've kept my kesh, had Santhiya of 7 Nitnem Banis by Taksali Singh, Santhiya of Sukhmani Sahib aswell and now starting SGGSJ Maharaj's Santhiya. A Singh that I know has just took Amrit which makes me feel left behind because am not doing anything to prepare for this amazing blessing.

Im not Amritdhari but what you've done so far sounds like preparation to me. Keep rehat and follow maryada as if you've already taken Amrit, basically live as an Amritdhari would. See how that goes first then you'll be able to evaluate whether you're ready or not.

I agree with MrDoaba paaji it sounds like your prep work is amazing. Do not rush into or feel pressured by anyone to take Amrit. Read and understand what Maharaj is trying to tell you everyday through hukamnaama and you'll know exactly when the time is right. Waheguru's kirpa brother!