lazy punjabis wanting a quick buck.. Chit Karna, Wand ke chakna never occured to them. The failure is of the Birmingham Sikh community at large for letting these young people slip into crime and such behaviour. But I suppose every community has its bad apples. However our community has a culture for trying to make 'quick money' attitude which is not honest work.

lazy punjabis wanting a quick buck.. Chit Karna, Wand ke chakna never occured to them. The failure is of the Birmingham Sikh community at large for letting these young people slip into crime and such behaviour. But I suppose every community has its bad apples. However our community has a culture for trying to make 'quick money' attitude which is not honest work.

The problem is that Punjabi Sikhs in general look up to people with money. They don't care how they got the money, all that matters to them is that a family deserves respect because they are rich.

This is not how I live my life and this is not how I shall bring my children up. I will remind my children that it is impossible for a man to serve 2 masters. He needs to make his mind up. Either his master is waheguru or it is money. It can not be both.