Phenjis out there...

Jash

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Well...i guess u should know itz abt what..i think we should have a special phorum just for ladies.. hmm

nway...i wanted to ask...if when u get ur thing...n feel very dizzy n stuff...can't even stand for 10 min n feel like faiting..is there anythin that we can take to avoid that? i mean..itz like my body is so weak..n i dun even know i'm lack of what..well..i guess itz the anemic thing..i am a bit..went for blood test n all..i guess itz iron. n if u get pains n all..i just take 'panadol' which is a kind of pain killer i think...hmm..

i really hope sum1 out there can gimme sum advice on what to take n all..coz if this is gonna continue in the future, well..i guess itz really gonna b hard....n it happens all the tiime..

thank a lot in advance.!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

penji ..if ur body is week and u think it is cuz the lack of iron then please i would suggest u to go to doc and ask him to give u iron pills.. and also i myslef get terrible pain so i took some pills that my sister take it is only prescription pill and u suppose to take it b4 it starts and u will feel no pain..but only thing is what is in that pill no idea...my friend she takes warm milk with saunf and hing in it..taste good and it helps..

bhul chuk maafi jeoo

p.s if you want i can give u the name of the pill and u can ask ur doc..but make sure that u ask punj pyare about this cuz what is in the pill no idea..

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

well... im not bibeki or anything but i think the best thing to do would be to eat in sarbloh... i remember a bhanji telling me that there was a study done on vegetarianism and the results were that the only thing it really lacks is iron - that's where sarbloh comes in :lol:

having too many suppliments isn't good for your body... try eating foods enriched with iron first and if that doesnt work, talk to your doctor or take an iron suppliment

also, regular exercise REALLY stops the pain

I totally agree with Gurjeet Kaur phenji,, I gotta start taht too... eating in sarabloh...the best solution i bet :TH:

jash phenji,,if u get pains, i suggest taking midol, it really help, also what helps me if I get loads of pain is taking a nap for about half and hour or longer. I donno but it's like the best solution for me....

It's hard to go to sleep when you have lot of pain, but take medicine before or drink sonf javehn vaali chaa and try to go to sleep, when you wake up afterwards you will feel way much better blush.gif

hope this bit helps.... :TH:

bhul chuk muaaf..Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ki fateh!

Guest lowest of the low singhni

vaheguru ji ka khal;sa vaheguru ji ki fateh

if it gets really bad then maybe you should go to the doctor and get some tests done, coz sometimes there could be something wrong. normally the tablets that help are available on prescription. but taking too many pills is really annoying, and like penji said, not many people know what's inside them. if it gets really bad, then go to the doctor, but eating in sarbloh seems like a good idea...Guru ji has all the answers.

~l~

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Guest balwinderkaur

consume lots of iron..........eating in sarbloh sounds good too :(

don't rely too much on painkillers e.g Panadol etc cuz they aren't good for you in the long run. only take them when it's really killing you.

exercise lots and lots..

sufficient rest

balanced diet

lastly, if the pain is getting to you really badly, i suggest you consult a doctor cuz there could be something else behind the pains you're getting.

AND before i forget.......naam banee helps alot.... :lol: