looking for amritdhari kaur :)

taranbir5

waheguru ji ka khalsa wahegru ji ki fateh!

its really strange and really hard to find amrtidhari kaurs to get married, if i have shave off my beard and head hairs it would be much easier to find one, but one being amritdhari singh and finding a gursilkh girl .. really hard

if someone knows who is looking for gursikh guy, who loves to do simran, keertan, educated, working in usa as software qa engineer, can contact me at tarandslcon3@gmail.com

. I don't like to hide my feelings thats what i am expressing here

@bluespace, see I am looking for gursikh, amd i am trying to be gursikh, so in order to become gursikh, why would i break her heart, green card i can get it filed through my employer too, so important thing is finding right girl

If you feel that you are at disadvantage because of beard, then you are looking at the wrong girls anyway !

I don't know what the problem is because there are plenty of pakhi gursikh girls looking for boy as well.

Are you looking abroad or some area in specific ??

no I don't feel thats I am at disadvantage, :p, its guru gave me this roop, so I am satisfied with it, I am in usa, so i am looking in usa or canada , or UK or can be india too, right ow i am in usa, so thats preferred country,

Taranbir sure u not looking for a greencard....be honest.... You willl make her happy etc but u really want to be pakha....

What a stupid and pointless post! Try applying this advice next time you post my brother - "if what you've got to say isn't positive or productive, then best not to say it at all"

Taranbir paaji Sikhnet has a section for matrimonial's and there quiet a lot of the sisters on there that are of Gursikh roop and from the US, have you tried that platform?

What a stupid and pointless post! Try applying this advice next time you post my brother - "if what you've got to say isn't positive or productive, then best not to say it at all" Taranbir paaji Sikhnet has a section for matrimonial's and there quiet a lot of the sisters on there that are of Gursikh roop and from the US, have you tried that platform?

Thanks for pointing out to the pointless conversation, you are also not doing smart thing to post on this post :D