You never hear a Sikh speak like this

hsisingh

Great post everyone, as discussion flows there are two types of pride- there is genuine pride and there is gajini type of false pride/ego.

Guru Maharaj has said, ਗਰਬ ਗੰਜਨ ਦੁਸਟ ਭੰਜਨ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਦਾਇਕ ਕਾਮ || Thou art the Destroyer of ego, the vanquisher of tyrants and performer of works leading to salvation.

Lets stay away from gajnini type of false pride..!!

ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਜਦ ਗਿਦੜ ਦੀ ਮੌਤ ਆਉਂਦੀ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਸ਼ਹਿਰ ਵੱਲ ਭਜਦਾ ਹੈ | ਇਸ ਲੀਡਰ ਨੂੰ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਇਹ ਕਿ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਖੂਨ ਖਰਾਬੇ ਦੀ ਤਰਫ਼ ਲਿਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ | ਅੱਜ ਵੇਖ ਲਵੋ ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨ ਨੇ ਜੁਦਾ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਕੀ ਚੰਦ ਚੜਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ | ਉਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਖਿਆਲ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਅੱਲਾ ਦੀ ਪਾਕ ਕੋਮ ਪਾਕ ਮੁਲਕ ਵਿੱਚ ਵਸੇਗੀ | ਅੱਜ ਸਾਰਾ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵੇਖ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ , ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨ ਦੀ ਕੀ ਹਾਲਤ ਹੈ |

This is definitely a hate speech charged with religious connotation. He is right in many points, but his style is very dangerous. Anyone goes to the extremes of things is not likely to succeed . We live in the west, and learning wisdom from these countries. Let the Sikhs not go this way . This is my saintly appeal to the sensible Sikhs.

I would say Whaeguru is watching from above , everything happening on this earth. He will sort out the wrong doings in his own due time. Wheguru has unfolded this drama ( tamasha ) of life on this earth for a great purpose to see and test the inhabitants of this earth.

ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਜਦ ਗਿਦੜ ਦੀ ਮੌਤ ਆਉਂਦੀ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਸ਼ਹਿਰ ਵੱਲ ਭਜਦਾ ਹੈ | ਇਸ ਲੀਡਰ ਨੂੰ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਇਹ ਕਿ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਖੂਨ ਖਰਾਬੇ ਦੀ ਤਰਫ਼ ਲਿਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ | ਅੱਜ ਵੇਖ ਲਵੋ ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨ ਨੇ ਜੁਦਾ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਕੀ ਚੰਦ ਚੜਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ | ਉਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਖਿਆਲ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਅੱਲਾ ਦੀ ਪਾਕ ਕੋਮ ਪਾਕ ਮੁਲਕ ਵਿੱਚ ਵਸੇਗੀ | ਅੱਜ ਸਾਰਾ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵੇਖ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ , ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨ ਦੀ ਕੀ ਹਾਲਤ ਹੈ |

This is definitely a hate speech charged with religious connotation. He is right in many points, but his style is very dangerous. Anyone goes to the extremes of things is not likely to succeed . We live in the west, and learning wisdom from these countries. Let the Sikhs not go this way . This is my saintly appeal to the sensible Sikhs.

I would say Whaeguru is watching from above , everything happening on this earth. He will sort out the wrong doings in his own due time. Wheguru has unfolded this drama ( tamasha ) of life on this earth for a great purpose to see and test the inhabitants of this earth.

'He will sort ou the wrong doings in his own time'. Stop talking, cowards walk that way.

I really don't want to listen to a 1hr speech, all he's saying is yea they live immune, there's no justice, how dare you talk secularism yet opress us. Then he's proly asking people to rise up. Ok, if someone is raping and burning your house, I kindly ask you to be a sant and take it. 6th master changed that, and 10th made sure we understand we don't take <banned word filter activated>.

So stop. R u afraid of death?

'Why don't we hear Sikh politicians speak like this?'

Because we're considered a core of indian society and are watched closely while muslims are left at the sides esp. beause many muslsim are lower caste I was watching that other video, even though this guy's genuine I wonder what his caste is, and what he gains from this otherwise. I'm getting cynical.