Can You Wear A Full Wedding Outfit If You've Taken Amrit?

brunette

Thank you very much for this...

Guru Gobind Singh Ji used to dress like a King. He used to wear jewellery and lovely lovely clothes. Perhaps it is the way in which we wear these clothes and the thoughts and the reasons behind why we wear them which should be altered? What I mean by this, is have pride in how you look, present yourself like a King, but not for the wrong reasons. What do you think?

You want to copy Satguru from the exterior, but do you have the same devotion, love, and follow Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj to infinity as Satguru? Do you have the title given to you as Satguru? You wouldn't give a child aircraft to fly by himself over the ocean or would you? Understand you and I are Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj servants, sons, and daughters. If you want to say i can do like Satguru, then why don't you start giving Charan di Puhal to Sikhs? Why don't you sit on a Takht and start blessing sangat with Satguru di kirpa? Why don't you give up your family to the battle of truth? The list is very long, but I hope you get the point here.

Satguru gave his Sikhs the King garb. It is Bana, Dastar, and Punj Kakkar and shastar. Show me anywhere Satguru says that wearing jewellery, wearing make up or anything else you listed in your original post makes a person a King.

Term rehit just like bibek term been hijacked by right wing elements in our community. They both are used to further toxicify and control youths so that big thakedars of the panth sitting abroad are always in power and control.

Rehit itself is a very big term just like bibek ( http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69813-bibek/?p=564228 ) has very broader meanings includes inner rehit as well as well outer rehit. I have been online 8 years for now watching youth transitioning towards spiritual growth, political activism but also sadly towards getting toxicified by fascist elements.

Many taksali's who haven't actually studied vidya or are not in touch constantly spending time with mahapursh for further guidance, they are also diseased by it. Lately few taksali singhs in UK went to india spent good decent time did sangat of great bhramgyani- sant ajit singh hansali wale, sant santokh singh ji joti saroop wale as per bachans by sackhand vasi baba thakur singh ji naturally got their perception de-toxicify from idiolization of small forms of rehat/bibek, spending time arguing and fighting, shoving down these small forms on people's throat, unfortunately that what happens when one is not in constant sangat of mahapursh/senior gurmukhs.

when i say their perception being de-toxicify from idiolization i meant rising above from pro-actively engaging themselves in enforcing nitty gritty small forms of rehat into people lives coming across as panthic police.

It's common trend that rehit terms are being flaunted right, left and center to further oppress, brainwash, toxicify youths.

Talibans/fascist sunnis/aurenzeb type muslims also had used similiar techniques in their dharam they use hadith to brainwash, oppress, toxicify youths.

Thats the exactly same reason - bhai dya singh ji in his rehtinama classify lifestyle of sikh in three different categories- gristhi, behingum and akaali nihang-soorme to prevent sikhs falling from same pitfalls as they have.

Whatever need to be posted in this thread, its been posted..readers can make up their own mind.

Satguru kirpa karaa...................somebody asked a question and rehat was presented. However Rehat will be presented on this site. If someone thinks presenting rehat and presenting what Gurmukhs did is wrong, then they should get off this site.

First they didn't like evidence being presented about 3HO, now they don't like rehat being presented. No one is being rehat police as if that was the case then members addresses would be asked. Somebody doesn't understand what police do.......but that makes sesnse the same person didn't know what a threat is.

Those that present Gurbani, Rehat, Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars, Gurmukhs teachings are constantly being harassed here. Somebody can't present Gurbani or rehat on here without being called Taliban or being labeled as spreading poision.

One day I hope such people are blessed with Satguru's kirpa