query

Guest Singh

these dates are related to someone. Can anybody tell to whom and how?

1947, 1954, 1977, 1984, 2014 and 2021.

A query or a quz ??????

They are all years of tremendous hurricanes !!!

Or they are years where the SGPC decided to make another amendment to their maryada !!

Honestly............ What the hell ???

I'll ask one, but keep it easy-

Anyone know what will happen in 2025 ??

I SOLVED IT!

If you do a google search for the years, you find a website outlining which days Mardi Gras has taken place in the past and when it will take present in the future!

MARDI GRAS stems from a Roman Catholic Tradition. I took the the days it will/has taken place from the website and came up with these 6 numbers: 18 2 22 6 4 16

I took the first 3 numbers and came with the correlating shabad from the bible:

Genesis 2:18-22

New International Version (NIV)

18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

when searching for the next three numbers I found a line out of

Ephesians 6:16

"In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil."

Therefore it is these days that a "suitable helper will come onto this earth and stop the fiery arrows of the devil"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

............now being a bit more serious

Stop with these cryptic hints and messages. There are 4 situations here:

1. You have been given a warning through god/ a mahapurakh which you have been told to spread as much as you can because of the horrible times to come. In sending cryptic hints and messages you are not doing your duty and should fess up.

2. You have been given a warning through god/ a mahapurakh which you have been told to keep to yourself in which case you suck and shouldn't be attempting to get some attention with this information.

3. You have been doing a lot of research and listening to katha and know something you should share but your being annoying and are keeping the bulk of it to yourself and alluding to it with small hints.

4. You go on the internet and believe everything you read. Yes the world is going down a dark path but we don't know when/what things will happen. God read some bani/simran because realistically there is nothing else you can do.

If you know something, the time has come to either fess up or shut up.

1. You have been given a warning through god/ a mahapurakh which you have been told to spread as much as you can because of the horrible times to come. In sending cryptic hints and messages you are not doing your duty and should fess up.

2. You have been given a warning through god/ a mahapurakh which you have been told to keep to yourself in which case you suck and shouldn't be attempting to get some attention with this information.

3. You have been doing a lot of research and listening to katha and know something you should share but your being annoying and are keeping the bulk of it to yourself and alluding to it with small hints.

4. You go on the internet and believe everything you read. Yes the world is going down a dark path but we don't know when/what things will happen. God read some bani/simran because realistically there is nothing else you can do.

If you know something, the time has come to either fess up or shut up.

:biggrin2:

It's just youngsters keeping sangat of learned Sikhs, picking up on bachchans and, like you said, getting excited and not being wise enough to keep such info to themselves.

:biggrin2:

It's just youngsters keeping sangat of learned Sikhs, picking up on bachchans and, like you said, getting excited and not being wise enough to keep such info to themselves.

LOL ahaha, I guess I did lay the smackdown on his candy..... :p.... sorry If I went a bit overboard but my point was to say that what will happen will happen. The only thing we can do is jap naam, bani.

And the funniest thing is, if we did more bhagti and talked less about when something/whats going to happen to the world because we are not doing bhagti, this whole situation can be averted! we all can be quite moronic sometimes :s

well erm 1947 partition of India,

and Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was born in village rode located in Faridkot District of Punjab, in 1947.

1954 - An earthquake in 1934 seriously damaged the older building of the Takht Sahib. The present five-storey building was constructed during 1954-57 through kar-seva under the supervision of Sant Nischal Singh and Sant Kartar Singh.

and one of my relatives was born then.

1977 - . On August 25, 1977, upon the death of Sant Kartar Singh, he became head of the Taksaal. and one of my best friends was born but died last year, and he was the one that first told me about Sukhmani Sahib ji and to do paat.

1984 - In June 1984 'Operation Bluestar', on the Darbar Sahib complex in Amritsar and over forty other Gurdwaras in Punjab.

2014- plans for free Sikh school opening

2021- i will become a buddi and start knitting kotian, or may not even be in this world then.

dont know give up on the last two years.

so Wats the prize for guessing?