SGPC President

sarblohsingh2004

To top it off she drew funds from the SGPC to fund her families travel to South Africa (10 lakh).

Stop Singh veer.. YOU Totally got the above fact wrong !! The South Africa Trip was later paid by the Singhs from Durban/botswana area. Sunny singh & Fateh Singh (both family friend) were the main guy who organized the whole trip thing. Jagir kaur was travelling on economy plane ticket, when singhs of SA came to know they upgrade their tickets to the first class and took care of other sewa. just to lay the facts straight...

I fully agree that this bibi is CERTAINLY not good enuf to have this post taken.. She is not even capable of any small sikh institution clerical job, yet she is given charge of controlling 200 crore budget.. pity...

Guest stopsingh2
To top it off she drew funds from the SGPC to fund her families travel to South Africa (10 lakh).

Stop Singh veer.. YOU Totally got the above fact wrong !! The South Africa Trip was later paid by the Singhs from Durban/botswana area. Sunny singh & Fateh Singh (both family friend) were the main guy who organized the whole trip thing. Jagir kaur was travelling on economy plane ticket, when singhs of SA came to know they upgrade their tickets to the first class and took care of other sewa. just to lay the facts straight...

I fully agree that this bibi is CERTAINLY not good enuf to have this post taken.. She is not even capable of any small sikh institution clerical job, yet she is given charge of controlling 200 crore budget.. pity...

I dont think I am wrong, it is fact that she withdrew 10 lakh from SGPC (sangat) funds. If your friends also paid for the tickets then you should let the Sikh Gurdwara Judicial Commission know as even the SGPC has confirmed that 10lakh was drawn although they claim for airtickets.

Sikh panel’s notice to Jagir Kaur

Tribune News Service

AMRITSAR, Aug 4 — Th

e Sikh Gurdwara Judicial Commission has issued notice to Bibi Jagir Kaur, SGPC chief, and four other officials of the SGPC asking her to appear on August 11 in connection with abuse of powers and misusing of gurdwara funds.

The notice has been issued by Mr Manmohan Singh Brar, Chairman, Mr Amrik Singh Randhawa and Mr Ajwant Singh Mann, members, on the application moved by Mr Satpal Singh Wadali, Senior Vice-President, Sarb Hind Youth Akali Dal. In his application Mr Wadali prayed to the judicial commission to pass an interim order to the respondents for recovery of Rs 10 lakh along with 18 per cent interest for incurring expenditure on the purchase of air tickets and other expenses of the delegates for attending the world religion conference at South Africa.

The applicant prayed that ad-interim injunction be issued to the respondents directing them to deposit the money, failing which irreparable loss was likely to be caused to the gurdwara funds as the secretary of the SGPC, is likely to retire within few months and SGPC chief may give up the presidentship as a sequel to the "spoiled image".

The petitioner urged the commission that the respondents be ordered to be suspended from the membership of the SGPC and gurdwara services till the disposal of the petition under section 142 of the Sikh Gurdwara Act. The main petition in this regard is also fixed for August 11.

However, the Sikh Gurdwara Judicial Commission has dismissed the petition of Mr Sarup Singh Dhesi, SGPC member of the Sarb Hind Shiromani Akali Dal, in which he had prayed to initiate action against SGPC chief, Chief Minister and other respondents.

The petitioner in his petition had alleged that the respondents wanted to misuse the Takht Sri Kesgarh Sahib by allowing Mr Atal Behari Vajpayee to inaugurate tercentenary celebrations of the birth of the Khalsa Panth.

The petition was dismissed on the ground that the tercentenary had already been celebrated.

Sat Sri Akal:

Funny that she states that she will restore the Maryada to the SGPC, and yet the Rehat Maryada states to not associate with "Kuri-Maars", or those that kill their daughters.

After being excommunicated (which confirms her Kuri-Maar crime), a Sikh should avoid her like a Masand, and yet she is President of SGPC...someone getting the feeling that the SGPC does not have Sikh interests at heart anymore, or is it just me? SPGC and Akali Party has a pretty powerful contingent of "Sikhs" who should not even be looked at by Sikhs (aka. Badal), and yet they represent the Sikh community.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This is ridiculous. ohmy.gif

I can't believe it. She does has some shady character. like i am not sure abt the trip, money mismanagement etc. but she was to blame at her daughter's murder.

Waheguruji plz help all the Sikhs. ^_^

politics has become one of the biggest internal threats to us.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest stopsingh2

Heres another allegation which happened under her tenure. Also during her tenure she bought a lovely koti in Defence colony Jullundhar.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2000/20001106/...6/punjab.htm#10

Precious gems missing from Temple store?

Tribune News Service

AMRITSAR, Nov 5 — Mr Puran Singh Josh, a senior ruling party member of the SGPC has alleged that precious stones, including diamonds, and ornaments had been found missing from the store of the Golden Temple. Dr Gurbachan Singh Bachan, Secretary SGPC, however denied this.

In a press statement here today, Mr Josh alleged that the jewellery, given as offering by the ‘sangat’, had remained untouched till Mr Gurcharan Singh Tohra was President of the SGPC. He said the precious jewellery was kept in the store on August 23 and 24, 1996.

He alleged five of the six trunks were taken atop ‘Darshani Deori’ and opened in his presence. However, the keys of the sixth box were found missing. He claimed the lock on the trunk was broken on his insistence. To the surprise of everybody, the box was found empty.

The press note alleged that the box was opened in the presence of 20 or 25 staff members of the SGPC.

Mr Josh said he had sent a note to the Secretary, SGPC, on October 31 and warned him to “reveal all” by November 4 or else he would go to the press.

“To my surprise, I have received a reply that the precious stones and jewellery in the toshakhanna are in tact whereas I had mentioned jewellery in the inner storehouse of the Golden Temple, Mr Josh said.

He alleged that the President of the SGPC and

senior staff members of the SGPC were involved in the ‘missing’ of precious stones but the matter was being hushed up. He demanded that the “toshakhana” items be counted.

However, the Secretary of the SGPC denied that the precious stones were missing.