Kirtan Sohila

simran345

Sangat ji, want to ask question please.

When one does Kirtan Sohila, should the Rakhea shabad also be done before it?

And i read somewhere that Japji Sahib ji should be in the morning, but i am too weak to do that, so not managed to do that bit.

Also i notice when i am tryin to do it, both times i felt worse next day, this happens with any paat i feel i have done it, then my health gets worse. This puts me off doing it as i give up.

I can't remember but think have asked this question before, having some problems with memory, so sorry, if asked before. Where am i going wrong, why does this happen. I feel i am doing it right, and even tried tried takin out the matlab approach for doing it, then why am i suffering so much. Why when i get better to a certain stage, i drop back to zero in everything.

I can't understand it no more.

Forgot to ask, before what time should it be done, and should i go straight to sleep after doing it? Can i do it lieng down as i dont have the energy sometimes to sit?

Sangat ji, want to ask question please.

When one does Kirtan Sohila, should the Rakhea shabad also be done before it?

And i read somewhere that Japji Sahib ji should be in the morning, but i am too weak to do that, so not managed to do that bit.

Also i notice when i am tryin to do it, both times i felt worse next day, this happens with any paat i feel i have done it, then my health gets worse. This puts me off doing it as i give up.

I can't remember but think have asked this question before, having some problems with memory, so sorry, if asked before. Where am i going wrong, why does this happen. I feel i am doing it right, and even tried tried takin out the matlab approach for doing it, then why am i suffering so much. Why when i get better to a certain stage, i drop back to zero in everything.

I can't understand it no more.

Forgot to ask, before what time should it be done, and should i go straight to sleep after doing it? Can i do it lieng down as i dont have the energy sometimes to sit?

as far as I am aware, Rakhea De Shabad is not compulsory though cannot hurt to do it, especially since it is really short. Kirtan Sohila, yes idea is to do it before you go sleep as you go to bed with thoughts of the meanings of the path you have just done. In terms of health, im seriously surprised that you are finding your physical state to deteriorate after doing path, I find it difficult to believe the two things could be related. What I would suggest (hope it doesnt sound pompous) but doing more path not less will sort out any pains you are having (along with ardas of course). What do you mean you are too weak, whats your diet like, how long do you sleep, have you had this problem before?

Yes MrSingh12, its not the paat that i am deteriorating, i think its something stopping me from doing paat, and gettin better. This happens when i feel i have achieved further. Gurbani is via only thing that has helped me, i am proof of it from previous deterioration. What i cannot understand is what would be stopping me from gettin further. I feel its not just my health, maybe karm, or other external factors. I have been said somethin to me in the past, which sounded like a curse. And this is exactly wat is happening, i have turned into a beggar, not that i had anything in the first place. Always had other problems from young age, when i was healthy too. But now when i have found Sikhi, i want to be part of it, definitely somethin stopping me, and not just my mental conscious. Would a religious persons curse affect anybody? and if so how would one solve it?

My request for anybody with any sort of problem, dont go to any of these pakhandis for help, u will only come back dukhi like me, and then it will be too late to actually resolve the damage done. If one does paat, simran from an early age, that will help u more than people who cant do nothin for their own families.

Idar udar jan di lohr ni kise nu, you have to be very careful of who will put you on the right path. No point in looking at others for trivial matters either, if one has more money or seems happier, they probably are not, and only show on top, so dont ever feel u dont have the materialistic things in life, as u may end up losing something more keemti instead. This world is full of problems nowadays, the only thing that will help is god's name, and especially youngsters, dont get drawn into rituals either, sometimes the elders know what they are saying when they stop u from going to wrong places.