classes in:

*LEYTON

Sunday evening

Children's class from 5 pm - 6pm

Adult class from 6 pm - 8 pm

*SOUTHGATE

Sunday Mixed Class from 1:30 pm -2:30 pm

"It is not life that matters. It is the courage you bring to it"

"In the final analysis it is man's heart that leads one to victory, not numbers or arms. And he who has a moral cause to fight for always has God on his side."

"Individual skill, guts and determination of a handful rather than mere number is more vital and significant."

Guru Gobind Singh

brother Kandola as you are in Leicester the nearest one to you is every sunday at Guru Amar Das Gurdwara on Clarendon Park Road at 1600 hours its a two hour session by Niddar Singh. Its pretty good that is the shastervidiya side.

yeh well thats debatable. khandoola if i was you at read up about his classes and look at his site before I would think of going.

yeh well thats debatable. khandoola if i was you at read up about his classes and look at his site before I would think of going.

rsingh ji, its kandola, but chal ho, everyone makes mistakes.

now i want to make a few things clear.

i think i do know only singhs can do gatka.

exactly, where have i said word for word "i want to go to the classes?"

if i wanted to go, then i'd say so. but in fact i dont. can i not ask out of curiosity?

bhol chukke muaff

Das

p.s, whats haad tord?

Baba Fateh Singh Gatka Akhara Class

http://www.internationalgatka.org/bfs/BFS_...Class_Times.htm

classes in:

*LEYTON

Sunday evening

Children's class from 5 pm - 6pm

Adult class from 6 pm - 8 pm

*SOUTHGATE

Sunday Mixed Class from 1:30 pm -2:30 pm

"It is not life that matters. It is the courage you bring to it"

"In the final analysis it is man's heart that leads one to victory, not numbers or arms. And he who has a moral cause to fight for always has God on his side."

"Individual skill, guts and determination of a handful rather than mere number is more vital and significant."

Guru Gobind Singh

is anyone here a part of the Baba Fateh Singh Gatka Akhara?

Sat Sri Akal:

"Gatkabaaj's simply teach you how to not fence properly and dance to a dhol at a nagar keertan."

Care to apply your comments to the deceased Bhai Charanjit Singh, who knew and taught Gatka? It seems during some of the clips of him doing dueling against another Sikh, he was proficient enough.

Also, care to point your remarks to the Damdami Taksal, which teaches Gatka, not Shastar Vidiya? Care to point these comments against Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, who himself knew Gatka?

I am sorry to divert from the topic, but such claims do warrant some serious questioning in the face of obvious inconsistencies, not to mention obvious cheap shots.

P.S. Still waiting about that '84 Gwachae Hoi Nihangs topic...or is that lost too?