is it a myth or is it true regarding hari singh nalwa

cgy99100

Did you think that 1 Sikh could fight and beat 125,000 of the enemy?

If he did, I'd say this biraader respects us more than we respect our own.

Nalwa had become like a boogeyman for the pathans, in that he was non-pathan ruling over pathans with an iron fist, as well as inflicting embarrassing defeats on the pathans. Wherever they rose against Nalwa, the pathans were crushed, be it in a village or larger areas. The mothers were using this as a scare-tactic to get their kids to sleep otherwise Nalwa will come for them.

Yup, the history of the salwar says it all. It started as a sign of humiliation and embarrassment, today its a national attire they wear with pride.

wuee hum salwaar pehnegi, subaah shaam pehnegi, har mausam mein pehnegi

If he did, I'd say this biraader respects us more than we respect our own.

Yup, the history of the salwar says it all. It started as a sign of humiliation and embarrassment, today its a national attire they wear with pride.

wuee hum salwaar pehnegi, subaah shaam pehnegi, har mausam mein pehnegi

Salwar ka source kaisee sabit karegi wuee blind sheep

so ill give a reply from each post by blind sheep who are trying to throw insults rather then admit they are blind sheep

13mirch post 53 and singh123456777 in post 54

what blind virdict when did i say sikhism or sikhs are blind sheep thanks for exposing your stupidity

in the other threads i have questions regarding sikhism but i never attacked sikhism since you two are the type who

easily get brainwashed its no wonder you guys live in a bubble

gps post 55

hey didn't know about that on warizistan im glad you showed me that something i bin asking for all thread to show other territories conquered by hari singh nalwa im still going to do little more ressearch to see if your reference checks out

but first afghan anglo war was humiliating for brits cause they got hustled they thought their soldiers and camp followers would get out of afghanistan safely but they were lied to

i ain't lieing about anything

first afghan anglo war tell me which part should the british feel humilated about and which part is wrong

- brits overthrow the afghan govt and set up shah shuaja to be their puppet to govern afghanistan for them

-afghanistan being a very poor country is costing british east india to much money to govern so they make budget

cuts by removing most of the british east indian military

-brits move out and afghans decide to revolt at this moment and shah shauja is over thrown

-brits had only had 4 to 4 500 soldiers and 16 000 camp followers brits new it would take to long to get reinforcements to stop the revolution in afghanistan and the brits negotiated a deal for the safe passage for the 4 to 4500 soldiers most of which were indian and 16 000 camp followers

-you have pathan tribes across afghanistan call for the murder of the soldiers and camp followers the camp followers being women children

-the afghans broke the promise and they attack cowardly the soldiers and camp followers leaving afghanistan

-soldiers try fighting back but to out numbered and out gunned and cause they thought they had a safe passage they left most their weapions behind in kabul

-soldiers camp followers attacked one british soldier survives

tell me what honer do afghans have from that whole event??

as well battle of battle of saragarhi i know real well i was going to start a thread with bollywood trying to make a movie

based on the event and their being rumors people from the movie 300 may help with the movie

mehtab singh and gurdeepsinghjohal you two are a blind sheep with no common sence

first what would make you say im a pathan read my posts im trying to convince gps the whooping pathans took from

the british

if mothers across afghanistan were so afraid of hari singh nalwa and if pathans wear salwar kurta across pakistan and afghanistan cause of hari singh nalwa then common sence thing to assume is that the pathans would of bin to scared to put up a resistance against sikhs and afghanistan would of fell to the sikhs

common sence if pathans were that scared then why did they put their lives on the line and fight and resist sikhs moving into their country????

if pathans were that scared afghanistan would of belonged to the sikhs

as well gurdeepsinghjohal could you point out when i made the comment hari singh nalwa is not a legend or are you stupid and just assumed i said that

the claim i made in this thread is that their is no way mothers across afghanistan would of bin using hari singh nalwa's name to scare their children considering afghanistan was not conquered by the sikhs

chatanga

great reply but i didn't mean sikhism says that 1 can defeat 125 000 men i was just highlighting how some sikhs take something out of context and create their own story for example how people say afghanistan has never bin conquered but their was alexandar the mongols and so on their are sikhs who claim 1 sikh can take on 125 000 men and this is how sikhs brought down the mughals

but i understand the meaning of 1 sikh can take on 125 000 men that 1 true sikh will fight 125 000 men like a lion were as many people would back down and surrender it means true sikh will not surrender but fight and this apply's to all areas of life not just the battle field no matter what the odds a true sikh will attack the problem like a lion attacks a sheep

as well agree it shouldn't matter if mothers used hari singh nalwa name to scare their kids but point of this thread is you see people humilate sikhs be it ron banerjee on tv cause sikhs have not researched their history and just blindly accept what they are told about sikh history at the gurdwaras

what sikhs need to do is when they learn something look at the evidence provided and question the evidence and look for the other side of the story and look at their side of the evidence then be a judge and decide what is true and what is not

sikhs need to look at everything like a judge in court looks at the evidence from both sides then decides

what sikhs need to do is when they learn something look at the evidence provided and question the evidence and look for the other side of the story and look at their side of the evidence then be a judge and decide what is true and what is not

sikhs need to look at everything like a judge in court looks at the evidence from both sides then decides

Where does that leave faith and belief in things that can't be explained by mere logic or fact?

Clearly nobody is asking Sikhs to manufacture fabrications or impossible mistruths just because such tales portray Sikhs and their faith in a positive light, but at what point does a person put their hands up and say "I believe even though I can't explain and I don't understand".

What a miserable, cold world it would be if we existed merely for the proving of facts and checking of statistics.

Where does that leave faith and belief in things that can't be explained by mere logic or fact?

Clearly nobody is asking Sikhs to manufacture fabrications or impossible mistruths just because such tales portray Sikhs and their faith in a positive light, but at what point does a person put their hands up and say "I believe even though I can't explain and I don't understand".

What a miserable, cold world it would be if we existed merely for the proving of facts and checking of statistics.

He doesn't beleive in blind faith...He just need facts...We are all blind sheep to him...

main purpose of the thread was is it a myth or fact that mothers across afghanistan used hari singh nalwa's name to scare their kids

if it were a fact then the pathans would surrendered to the sikhs and afghanistan would of come under sikh rule

and why didn't afghan mothers use names of mongols to scare their kids the mongols they conquered afghanistan and commited genocide in afghanistan but also alexander then theirs nadar shah who conquered afghanistan the turks

those guys conquered afghanistan but hari singh nalwa conquered the pathan lands that are currently in pakistan today and

non of the land in afghanistan so why would mothers of afghanistan be scared of hari singh nalwa

could it be its the pathans who had bin conquered in regions like peshawar whose mothers were so terrorised that they used

hari singh nalwa's name to scare their kids and not the mothers in afghanistan if mothers and kids were that scared in

afghanistan common sence is the pathans would of just surrendered and not tried fighting and resisting

Looks like its time for the good old Punjabi thrashing because I gave my piece of mind in English in the other thread...

mehtab singh and gurdeepsinghjohal you two are a blind sheep with no common sence

jaa te tu daakter aa, jo tenu pata ki mai blind aa...jaa fer tu bheddaan chaaran vaala kaajdi aa, jo tenu pata mai sheep aa...je oh vi nai, fer tu teacher hona jihnu pata menu common sense nai...sense de spelling aunde tuhanu professor khan saab? sence sence ki laaya hoya?? sense hunda...jaa pehlaan spelling sikh ke aa, fer sanu blind sheep kahi...spelling aap nu nai aunde te blind asi aa?

ikk gall dass, tenu ithe bhejjeya kihne? kinne paise milay tenu bakwas type karan lei? tere varge 36 ithe aake juttiyaan khaake bhajje aa...nah tuhade kol koi source, nah reference, nah kisi gall da ser-payr...bas rawli paayi jaani apnia gallaan di...oye je tenu Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa da naam sunn ke julaab laggda te nah sunn, asi tenu kad invitation bhejji ki babbeyo ehna da naam japeya karo? hadh hundi...itihaas padd'ke mirchaan lagdia te aa jande ithe khurk karan...nah sadde kol khurk duur karn vaala lotion peya?? haiiinnn?!?!?! kehnda Afghani maavaan Nalwe ton nai angrejjaan ton dardiyaan si, fer, asi ki kariye...vadhaiyaan deiyye tenu??? ki Singhaan ton nai goreyaan ton dardiya si??

putt padhhaayi kareedi hundi es umer ch...ehmi internet te aake baddkaan maaran naal koi itihaas nai badlan vaala...tusi rehna ohi, salwaar-premi...jaa shabaash mera sher putt, changii changii padhhaayi kar, vadhia jehi naukri kar, te bhull ja ki tereya nu chhitter paye si Singhaan ton...chal teri khushi lei asi vi tenu yaad nai karavange, theeka?? nah putt rona nai hunn, sher puttar aa tu saddaa...