is it a myth or is it true regarding hari singh nalwa

cgy99100

lehhhh, tenu kidda pata? sanu vi dasso ki challi janda?? ;) ;)

hahahahahahaha :D :D

ok on a serious note, i doubt it was him (admins know everything...muhuhuhuhahahahaha :devil: ) unless he moved to some other place...awwww that poooooorr place!!!!

He's probably using IP hiding software which you allows a person to change their IP address and geographical location.

You guys do realise this attempted slaughter of sheep (lol) was our erstwhile Sikh chum from Mumbai? It was him! Seems like he's been doing a lot of reading. Good on him. At least he's trying to educate himself which is always a good thing.

You mean the gay guy? I think the admins should just unban him and let post freely I dont mind different opinions as long as theyre not trying to attack us which I dont think this guy is.I persnally feel that hes genuinly reall trying to learn I could be wrong ofcourse

• 1 year later...

it is untrue to state that afghanistan cant be conquered by americans/western powers. it can easily be conquered if they used their full powers and weapons at their disposal (there might not be much left worth conquering but thats a different story) clearly mistakes have been made and atrocities committed but the western powers have not used anywhere near the full power at their disposal. it is dishonest for anyone to make uneven comparisons to further their own cause/beliefs.