Paath while traveling

Gurpreet14

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Bhenji , deh ishnan is a must

However if you're in a condition where you cannot do it . then its fine too . Satguru knows all

also if das would have to travel and is home lets say after midnight and have to leave by 5 in morning .

would suggest do ishnan earlier

But as i said , do ardas after nitnem you were unable to do so . He knows it all .

anything which is happening and you have no control or the power to change it is fine

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !! Bhenji , deh ishnan is a must However if you're in a condition where you cannot do it . then its fine too . Satguru knows all also if das would have to travel and is home lets say after midnight and have to leave by 5 in morning . would suggest do ishnan earlier But as i said , do ardas after nitnem you were unable to do so . He knows it all .anything which is happening and you have no control or the power to change it is fine

Sunny 2 days back I boarded train at 1:00 am the journey took 8hours now.....

I sleep well in motion I woke up at 5 n I was thinking path karu me k nahii....this is the situation.....

Now das g eh dasso paath karna c k eshnaan da wait karna c??..... Dat day I did paath very late

Sunny 2 days back I boarded train at 1:00 am the journey took 8hours now.....

I sleep well in motion I woke up at 5 n I was thinking path karu me k nahii....this is the situation.....

Now das g eh dasso paath karna c k eshnaan da wait karna c??..... Dat day I did paath very late

Bhenji , your answer is already specified in previous post.

However , Do panj ishnaan . i.e. wash face/hands/feet if you are in train

if not ,do path and in ardas you can ask satguru for forgiveness . he knows it all that it was not intentional.