Paath while traveling

Gurpreet14

Hey Friends.

Nowadays I m traveling alot for some reasons

This is the first time after taking amrit that I have to travel so much

Now as I cant have bath while travel so I m getting late in doing morning nitname....

Now what should I do.....sshould I delay paath as I m unable to take bath or should I do it.....

Kuch samajh nahi aa reha :( ki Kara m

Am not amritdhari but am taking amrit soon. My advice is Singh Ji to do the Bani, don't leave it because it results to our soul being empty and also, try your best to do ishnaan if not then do 5 ishnana and Ardass for forgiveness.

veerji do u have any plans abt hw u will be taking amrit?plz kindly also enlighten daas

also the op is a sighni :lol:

I always make that mistake! Sorry Bhenjee, dass noo bakhsha de lol. Plans for taking amrit? Stick to my nitnem, learn about Rehat Maryada & get all the Kakkars. With Guru Jee's kirpa there's a Amrit Sanchaar on Saturday 13th April where I will take Amrit. :excited:

Thanku penji ii was wanting to ask similar question too, i not amritdhari, but sometimes leave it all day to do paath as at the moment dnt have the strength to shower myself and have to wait till evening for help. Is it ok to do paat just after brush teeth and wash hands.

Although i do try to recite along when on tv or audio?

Thanku penji ii was wanting to ask similar question too, i not amritdhari, but sometimes leave it all day to do paath as at the moment dnt have the strength to shower myself and have to wait till evening for help. Is it ok to do paat just after brush teeth and wash hands.

Although i do try to recite along when on tv or audio?

Yes it's absolutely fine to do it after brushing and washing hands and face even if you don't have full bath.

We all get up and wash our faces and clean our teeth as the starting preparation for the day.

Some have a full shower and bath and some like to have a relaxing bath and shower in the evening.

The whole idea of 'washing' at amirt vela is washing your 'MIND'.

You can use endless soap and scrubs but your MIND will not get washed at all with this. This is what the nitnem and simran is for,- to WASH and CLEANSE your mind for the day.

What ishnaan actually means is that one gets up and gets ready as usual for the day which usually means shower and scrub.

So this should be done first before nitnem is that is what you normally do.

It doesn't mean that you have to get in the shower for a ritual if you don't have the time.

I have come across Singhs and singhnis that basically just walk in the shower and walk out after 15 seconds !

What is the point of even doing that ???

If you don't have time at least try and wash your MIND if you can't wash your body !

I had to have a sponge bath by the nurse every day for months and months because of the condition I was in.

I never felt guilty at all because I couldn't do ishnaan, because Guruji knows what is clean and what is not.

It is NO GOOD having a clean body if your MIND has not been cleansed of the filth you encouner every day.