Bagi -song - first time main stream singer mentioning Santji, rajoana, hawara.........who else -- jazzy b

Pappi9

Cant stand jazzy didnt like his music when i was a mona and certainly dont like his attempts to make himself to be a sikh, he is just making money / fame, we should not listen to these guys, they have played a major role in promoting this punjabi/glassi culture which exists amongst the youth and adults, I grew up with this crap in the 80s/90s but soon realized that my heritage is way bigger/ stronger than this heer ranjah / mirza shahiban , etc nonsense these guys sing about! They are full of greed for worldy possessions, and have no respect for women and young girls, otherwise they would'nt sing the nonsense they do.

Totally agree Sat.

Thing is people here are getting all excited that Jazzy has sang this song and mentioned Santji etc.

I too grew up listening to him and im the same age. I have witnessed several times what he gets upto backstage and before people start saying well maybe hes changed blah blah im talking about this year aswell as the past.

Seriously all this is, is publicity for Jazzy.

The guy is a serious loser. If he was singing the same song without mentioning various names he would of been slated her for his hideous appearance and tattoo covered body.

But noooo.

Now he is a hero lol

Totally agree Sat.

Thing is people here are getting all excited that Jazzy has sang this song and mentioned Santji etc.

I too grew up listening to him and im the same age. I have witnessed several times what he gets upto backstage and before people start saying well maybe hes changed blah blah im talking about this year aswell as the past.

Seriously all this is, is publicity for Jazzy.

The guy is a serious loser. If he was singing the same song without mentioning various names he would of been slated her for his hideous appearance and tattoo covered body.

But noooo.

Now he is a hero lol

Veerji,

Dont worry the jam doot are waiting for jazzy b his turn will come !

What I find amusing (or annoying depending on my mood) is those guys who strain to tell people that rehat is of the upmost importance by giving short shrift to those who aren't Amrtidhari, are the same guys who suddenly become weak at the knees when someone like Jazzy B starts warbling about Sikh valour, etc. You can't have it both ways just because he has a high profile and some power. Sikhs and South Asians in general need to stop being dazzled by status and celebrity. Developing a blind spot for the likes of Jazzy B whilst condemning somebody of a similar apperance who doesn't have the same profile smacks of hypocricy, and if I may say so, a rather selective disregard for rehat.