REACH 10, DOWNING STREET TODAY

Hoping above two posts mean Prof Bhullar has more time for Germany, the EU, Amnesty International, Sikhs and others to exert pressure.

What started as a Kesri Lehar presence outside 10 Downing Street from 12 noon to 5pm today has become a constant vigil - all night tonight and announced earlier by Kesri Lehar on Sangat TV as a continuous presence until the UK Prime Minister sends the UK Foreign Secretary to India or until Prof Bhullar is executed.

It is unlikely the UK Prime Minister will send the UK Foreign Secretary to India and hopefully Prof Bhullar will not be executed in the next 24 hours or next few weeks (based on above sort of reports) - however India could do anything so best to keep up pressure.

If Kesri Lehar can maintain a 24-hour presence outside 10 Downing Street day in, day out for the next few weeks this will be a big achievement.

I think the only thing which can rethink India to reconsider its decision if somehow its proved under the international law that Professor Bhullar's execution is illegal as someone who is extradited cannot be executed under the treaty. Bring India to international court to show India has violated the law. I think that is what our efforts should be aimed at the most. Exert pressure on Germany and EU. Is there an organisation like SFJ in europe? SFJ has done tremendous legal work in US.

We can figure out the outcome. How many Sikhs there are in uk ? and how many shows up for such protests? If there is VAST difference then people need to think why this is happening to our Kaum. We need to figure out how we can have a better way to communicate with each other, organizing skills and a better way to get other religious body on our boat including Hindu leaders in uk.

If we are not strong in numbers then no GOVT body, News Media nor the whole world will care about us. Only number matters !!! I am not saying that I expect 100% of uk Sikh pop. to be at such protests but at least 10% or so... That is very low and reasonable expectation.

Received a text from Kesri Lehar supporter that stated was over 1,000 Sikh overnight. This is an excellent number. Did organisers contact mainstream media and did no one show?

I have No idea if they did, but i am sure the bbc knew this was going on after all it is central london and the pm's residence !

May be we should do a protest outside the bbc in the near future regarding poor news reporting about our affairs ! we pay our tv licences