Need Help - Marriage question's !

waheguru ji what if she takes amrit under family pressure just for marriage not from heart, does this guarantee that she would become a good sikh?

Wouldn't this be unfair to her that Amrit is forced upon her instead of she accepting and urging for it earnestly from heart?

you don't have to answer me....just self analyize it when you are alone

It seems like onu amrit shakauna is in your hands not Guru ji........

You are blackmailing her and her family.....sorry if it hurts you....

Even Parkash singh badal is Amrit shak...has it make him a good sikh and do we all trust or respect him?

we all know the answer

Tuhintuhin Jee, he's not forcing her. "Force" would be if say she has no choice and is being forced at gun point to marry him(and no one other than him) and she is forced to take Amrit under such circumstances. She could say no to the marriage as he has the right to say no to the marriage.

This asool of Amritdharis marrying only Amritdharis is not new. In fact this is one of the main reasons why Punjab no longer has Hindu Jats. Before the Singh Sabha lehar, most of the Jats in Ludhiana district(and many other districts) were Hindus as the census data from that time period shws. But when during the Akali movement, Sikhs began to only marry their daughters to fellow Amritdharis and only allow their sons to marry an Amritdhari girl, this resulted in girls belonging to Hindu Jat families to take Amrit(many times along with the entire family) and within a generation the entire Ludhiana Hindu Jat population had embraced Sikhi.

waheguru ji what if she takes amrit under family pressure just for marriage not from heart, does this guarantee that she would become a good sikh?

Wouldn't this be unfair to her that Amrit is forced upon her instead of she accepting and urging for it earnestly from heart?

you don't have to answer me....just self analyize it when you are alone

It seems like onu amrit shakauna is in your hands not Guru ji........

You are blackmailing her and her family.....sorry if it hurts you....

Even Parkash singh badal is Amrit shak...has it make him a good sikh and do we all trust or respect him?

we all know the answer

If you want to marry an amritdhari girl then say that I want to marry an amritdhari girl but don't at least put conditions that if you don't take amrit I will not marry you......its hurting...................put pressure on your family not on hers

Waheguru ji , i already mentioned that in my first post , that i dont want to force her to take amrit

Waheguru ji , i already mentioned that in my first post , that i dont want to force her to take amrit

veerji when we read chaupai sahib then we read dohara at end , so we have sacrificed everything of ours to guru sahib ji and they have a plan for thier each kid :biggrin2: ... best would be what in place of asking here why don't u ask guru sahib ji? ie take a hukamnama regarding this.........and thats the answer...........

bhul chuk maaf