Sign in to follow this  
13Mirch

Parents made me eat halal biscuits.

Today my parents accidentally gave me halal biscuits to eat and I am amritdhari I trusted them and well.... so what do I do now am I a non-Sikh now??/

You are so gullible !! :lol2:

The biscuits are NOT made according to Islamic slaughter ritual like halal meat is.

The label of 'Halal' on these biscuits and other Non-meat foods you see means-

That the proceeds of the money you your parents paid for them will go to Islamic funding. This Islamic funding is for their own banks and societies that don't pay any interest as according to muslim culture.

This means that you have probably financially contributed towards helping the Taliban and muslim extremists :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

On the brighter side, since your hard earned money is now in a Islamic bank, this means that you may be entitled with a VIP pass to muslim heaven with 72 virgins !! :lol2: :stupidme:

..Oohh twaaadhi !!!

Wait what!!!!! So it doesn't matter?????? I am in New Zealand mate. So Halal biscuits are forgiven???? But I just contributed to terrorism.

• Like 1

Wait what!!!!! So it doesn't matter?????? I am in New Zealand mate. So Halal biscuits are forgiven???? But I just contributed to terrorism.

Pretty much so !!

You will find this 'Halal' label on most of the foods that are manufactured by muslims, and this means non-meat products of which for us to eat as Sikhs, there isn't any serious problem.

To me, it is basically muslim foods for muslim people, therefore I would prefer to stay away from them, unless they mad some choc bar or candy that no one else made.

NOTE- Willy Wonka bars are NOT halal

• Like 1

Pretty much so !!

You will find this 'Halal' label on most of the foods that are manufactured by muslims, and this means non-meat products of which for us to eat as Sikhs, there isn't any serious problem.

To me, it is basically muslim foods for muslim people, therefore I would prefer to stay away from them, unless they mad some choc bar or candy that no one else made.

NOTE- Willy Wonka bars are NOT halal

In a pesh would I have to tell the panj piares?

In a pesh would I have to tell the panj piares?

No need for pesh and your amrit is still as intact as it could ever be.

In the rehat it specifies 'Halal meat or slaughtered the Islamic sacrificial manner' -ONLY.

the 'halal' labeling on other food products that are not meat has nothing to do with sacrificial rituals.

It is simply a product manufactured for the Islamic banking system

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

waheguru ji,

you were not knowing it , im pretty sure u didnt commit a kureit

but always kirpan bhet your food before eating :)

Now I surely will any guidelines u can provide please?

dont know much here but there are millions of things that go wrong without us noticing . does guru pusnish us for that? , no

as far as food is concerned , only eat food which u are sure off, if not. kirpan bhet it and you can even eat hallal after that . im not sayying you d

eat hallal like that but yes . it is no longer hallal after kirpan bhet :)

• Like 1

dont know much here but there are millions of things that go wrong without us noticing . does guru pusnish us for that? , no

as far as food is concerned , only eat food which u are sure off, if not. kirpan bhet it and you can even eat hallal after that . im not sayying you d

eat hallal like that but yes . it is no longer hallal after kirpan bhet :)

Are you talking about halal meat ??

Need to clarify what you mean by halal.

You won't have the problem as much in Punjab but around the world the halal endorsement is on lots of packaging.

halal-o repelo

wingardian levi-halal-i-osa

You're fine bro, don't trip. Just be cautious in the future, if i'm not mistaken only meat is halal. Just read the label and avoid everything that is labelled as such to be safe if it really matters to you.

halal-o repelo

wingardian levi-halal-i-osa

You're fine bro, don't trip. Just be cautious in the future, if i'm not mistaken only meat is halal. Just read the label and avoid everything that is labelled as such to be safe if it really matters to you.

Thank you veer ji.

Is this a Sikh forum or a "harry potter fantasy" forum?

"you have destroyed your spiritual force within by eating the evil cookie. You must replenish your spiritual force". Haha. Get off it guys. Seriously, it's getting ridiculous. And to the guy who said kirpan bhet all your food... Seriously. You really think that all we need to do is stick a kirpan in all of our foods, and the "spiritual force will stay intact?".... This post may sound funny, but imagine a non sikh listening to this... That's exactly how it sounds.

Can you imagine kirpan bhet all your cookies and candy ??

• Like 1