A SIKH GIRL ON HER WAY TO PATNA SAHIB RAPED

sat

We need to start getting our terminology right. All sources refer to her being assaulted and NOT raped.

raped or abused, it's a sister, you can worry about terminology but some of us our blood is boiling!!

then please enlighten us if you are in india and why has no one from india put this up on any site? because that's the news we are getting here in the uk, also you seem to have a very liberal views on this with your comment "it happens all the time in india" why does it happen all the time are people in india so low now and why is no one coming out as you say, dont they have any self respect or are they cowards now! do people in india just accept this

i AM NOT LIBERAL IN MY POST, CHECK THIS THREAD - http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/71282-indian-people-looking-for-khalsa-to-rule-end-to-the-current-cruel-regime/.

"IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN INDIA, BUT WHEN HAPPENS WITH SIKH/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN/DALIT" IS THE WHOLE SENTENCE", AND THIS IS NOT A LIBERAL STATEMENT, THESE ARE VERY STRONG WORDS ...

FROM WHAT SOURCES YOU ARE GETTING THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE POSTED OVER HERE???

admin - REQUEST TO PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AS THE THIS IS A UN-NECESSARY POST WITH A WRONG HEADING THROWING MUD AT A GIRL/FAMILY WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCES, WITHOUT ANY SOURCES.

THIS IS THE REAL STORY -

i AM NOT LIBERAL IN MY POST, CHECK THIS THREAD - http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/71282-indian-people-looking-for-khalsa-to-rule-end-to-the-current-cruel-regime/.

"IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN INDIA, BUT WHEN HAPPENS WITH SIKH/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN/DALIT" IS THE WHOLE SENTENCE", AND THIS IS NOT A LIBERAL STATEMENT, THESE ARE VERY STRONG WORDS ...

FROM WHAT SOURCES YOU ARE GETTING THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE POSTED OVER HERE???

admin - REQUEST TO PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AS THE THIS IS A UN-NECESSARY POST WITH A WRONG HEADING THROWING MUD AT A GIRL/FAMILY WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCES, WITHOUT ANY SOURCES.

THIS IS THE REAL STORY -

http://www.panthic.org/articles/5500 and sikh channel sikh ethics show 22/4/2013 , you seem to be side tracking the issue, can you or can you not tell us what happened to this girl and her father and brother, whilst they were travelling to patna sahib on a train, instead of putting a link to a topic about how hindu's want khalsa to help them again, so khalsa has to die again and again but like mahapursh ji said tali ram can have there homeland but sikhs are second class citizens !! is this what our forefather's died for so our sisters and mothers get abused/ raped and there is not even any media coverage let alone justice!! Throwing mud at a girls family how dare you accuse me of that! these guys ripped her clothes abused/rape her and you say this happens in india but i am throwing mud! I have reported what i have heard.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151354247791721&id=95881811720

http://www.panthic.org/articles/5500 and sikh channel sikh ethics show 22/4/2013 , you seem to be side tracking the issue, can you or can you not tell us what happened to this girl and her father and brother, whilst they were travelling to patna sahib on a train, instead of putting a link to a topic about how hindu's want khalsa to help them again, so khalsa has to die again and again but like mahapursh ji said tali ram can have there homeland but sikhs are second class citizens !! is this what our forefather's died for so our sisters and mothers get abused/ raped and there is not even any media coverage let alone justice!! Throwing mud at a girls family how dare you accuse me of that! these guys ripped her clothes abused/rape her and you say this happens in india but i am throwing mud! I have reported what i have heard.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151354247791721&id=95881811720

Where does the panthic.org article uses the word "RAPED" in heading, you added on your own. Is it not throwing mud??? Had it been your daughter/sister, would you had used the word "RAPED"???

Admin - I again request to close this non-sense and immature thread.

Where does the panthic.org article uses the word "RAPED" in heading, you added on your own. Is it not throwing mud??? Had it been your daughter/sister, would you had used the word "RAPED"???

Admin - I again request to close this non-sense and immature thread.

on sikh channel it was reported as raped! She had her close torn, her father and brother's turbans was pulled off and they were beaten and you are making it sound like nothing, oh dont get personal you poor excuse of a man , if you were infront of me i would give you the answer to that, if you sister or mothers clothes were torn would you be making sound like nothing your coward instead of saying this is vey bad you are insulting me, i would eat you alive you low life hindu spoon, you people have lost all your dignity and honour that's why you are being treated like TUTTI in india. you are disgrace using khalsa in your name. seem's like people or so called sikh's in india think this not a big deal, her clothes were torn maybe she was not fully raped , but its ok because it happens all the time in india, you are not a sikh you are rss and a coward and i wish you were infront of me , i would make you run !.

you alive you low life hindu spoon, you people have lost all your dignity and honour that's why you are being treated like TUTTI in india. you are disgrace using khalsa in your name. seem's like people or so called sikh's in india think this not a big deal, her clothes were torn maybe she was not fully raped , but its ok because it happens all the time in india, you are not a sikh you are rss.

That is enough. Sat veerji.

No more abuse for sikhs in India.

SAT - If you are not coward, post your comments over here, don't be a COWARD.

You are not entitled to throw mud at any innocent girl, your report is unauthentic, without any evidencies, I used an example "If somebody points the same to your/anybody sister/mother"??? How dare you use a word "RAPED" for a crime which didn't happened. There was assault, which we all agree, and has already been discussed in another thread, you are trying to insult the family/girl with term "RAPED", highly disgusting of you. SHAME ON YOU.

You get so outraged that you send me a Private Conversation message such as this - "i made a report dont you bring my mother or sister into it you evil person, i will eat you alive, i am not a coward like you people". Your report is FALSE, without any evidencies, the panthic.org link you add over here does not mention any term RAPED, you add it on your own for an innocent girl, and you realise the agony if somebody points out had it been your or any body's else sister, what trauma they would be under this stage.

Nothing offensive, be cautious in your posts, grow up and be mature. Beware if you ever post such insulting/FALSE AND WRONG comments on any SIKH woman in future without any evidences, I will not leave you till HELL. Post what ever is Truth.

Never send me private & kiddish messages again, discuss the subject matter over here.

I saw SikhChannel panel discussion yesterday, and they never used the term "RAPE", Panthic.org article does not use the term "RAPE". You are inventing stories on your own, using the term "RAPE" in your article, throwing mud at innocent girl but have no evidences to support it, earlier you sent Panthic.org article which does not has any mention of word "RAPE", now you are pointing towards SikhChannel, and they never used the term "RAPE".

ADMIN - PLEASE LOCK AND NOT JUST LOCK, JUST DELETE THIS THREAD STARTED BY A KID ...

That is enough. Sat veerji.

No more abuse for sikhs in India.

he insulted my mother and sister, i reported something i heard so sangat can discuss, but you people cant be helped, i dont know this girl or her family personally, i have not mentioned any names as i dont know these people, have a debate, i think we are wasting our time trying to help our so called brothers in india, but you are insulting us!