A SIKH GIRL ON HER WAY TO PATNA SAHIB RAPED

sat

It still isn't right if she had been touched, she had her clothes ripped off. Come on Khalsa Ji, that is bang out of order. Who gives a <banned word filter activated> about terminology? Is our honour dead? Here we are arguing about whether she was assaulted or raped.

The issue here has been given religious color.

Article is hate mongering.

It still isn't right if she had been touched, she had her clothes ripped off. Come on Khalsa Ji, that is bang out of order. Who gives a <banned word filter activated> about terminology? Is our honour dead? Here we are arguing about whether she was assaulted or raped.

Thank you brother at last someone who is talking sense, ok she may not have been raped but i just reported what i heard

SAT - If you are not coward, post your comments over here, don't be a COWARD.

You are not entitled to throw mud at any innocent girl, your report is unauthentic, without any evidencies, I used an example "If somebody points the same to your/anybody sister/mother"??? How dare you use a word "RAPED" for a crime which didn't happened. There was assault, which we all agree, and has already been discussed in another thread, you are trying to insult the family/girl with term "RAPED", highly disgusting of you. SHAME ON YOU.

You get so outraged that you send me a Private Conversation message such as this - "i made a report dont you bring my mother or sister into it you evil person, i will eat you alive, i am not a coward like you people". Your report is FALSE, without any evidencies, the panthic.org link you add over here does not mention any term RAPED, you add it on your own for an innocent girl, and you realise the agony if somebody points out had it been your or any body's else sister, what trauma they would be under this stage.

Nothing offensive, be cautious in your posts, grow up and be mature. Beware if you ever post such insulting/FALSE AND WRONG comments on any SIKH woman in future without any evidences, I will not leave you till HELL. Post what ever is Truth.

Never send me private & kiddish messages again, discuss the subject matter over here.

I saw SikhChannel panel discussion yesterday, and they never used the term "RAPE", Panthic.org article does not use the term "RAPE". You are inventing stories on your own, using the term "RAPE" in your article, throwing mud at innocent girl but have no evidences to support it, earlier you sent Panthic.org article which does not has any mention of word "RAPE", now you are pointing towards SikhChannel, and they never used the term "RAPE".

ADMIN - PLEASE LOCK AND NOT JUST LOCK, JUST DELETE THIS THREAD STARTED BY A KID ...

you are a fool carry on are you in the uk and sikh channel did say rape, why the hell would i make it up what have i got to gain, i mentioned sikh channel in the first post. and dont tell me to grow up, i have seen many like you little boy.

he insulted my mother and sister, i reported something i heard so sangat can discuss, but you people cant be helped, i dont know this girl or her family personally, i have not mentioned any names as i dont know these people, have a debate, i think we are wasting our time trying to help our so called brothers in india, but you are insulting us!

Nobody is insulting you.

You are agressive.

You edited your post, your post was most aggressive post I read on this site.

Let me be clear, would she have non-sikh lady would you show the same attitude.

Answer is no.

The article painted it as attacks on sikhs.

I would. An attack on a woman is wrong. It would still be disgusting.

And it probably was an attack on Sikhs. Have you heard it on the news? Did the rail guards help? Also what was the need for the turbans to be removed and why randomly assault a young girl?

And it probably was an attack on Sikhs. Have you heard it on the news? Did the rail guards help? Also what was the need for the turbans to be removed and why randomly assault a young girl?

exactly my point, it should not make a difference if hindu or sikh or any other religion the fact that her clothes were torn she may or may not have been raped ( does that make you happy jas/gurdeep khalsa), but there seems to be a lot in the main stream media about hindu girls being abused but nothing about this, may the guys from india can answere this instead of attacking me, who has passed second hand info to the sangat to try an clarify the situation

You heard it late.

First reporting was, a girl was attacked.

Later it was made clear that she was sikh.

What more was needed by hate mongering lot.

There are so many cases of grooming in UK.

exactly my point, it should not make a difference if hindu or sikh or any other religion the fact that her clothes were torn she may or may not have been raped ( does that make you happy jas/ gurdeep khalsa), but there seems to be a lot in the main stream media about hindu girls being abused but nothing about this, may the guys from india can answere this instead of attacking me, who has passed second hand info to the sangat to try an clarify the situation

You are bit more aggressive(does that make you happy jas/gurdeep khalsa).

You have taken things out of context.

Nobody is insulting you.

You are agressive.

You edited your post, your post was most aggressive post I read on this site.

yes i was agressive but you know what , i am glad thiis has happened today, because i have lost respect for my so called brothers in India/ punjab today and wont be standing by them again good bye!